TEAM SHELBY FORUM

When will the performance parts be on the website?

Evasive

seems almost everyday I check theres more items on there that weren't the day before. Just try giving them a call if theres a part in particular you're looking for but hasn't made it to the shelbystore site yet

Well, I would if I were in the US but I am not nor will I be for an extended period of time. Thanks though.....

seems almost everyday I check theres more items on there that weren't the day before. Just try giving them a call if theres a part in particular you're looking for but hasn't made it to the shelbystore site yet

Exactly, more and more parts are being added...please be patient .....thanks... :)

We are adding them as fast as we can, right now a lot of items are up but with no inventory, as soon as we are able to process the inventory we will get it up on-line. This may take until next week but we are working hard so that you guys can buy your parts and such. :happy feet: :happy feet:

We are adding them as fast as we can, right now a lot of items are up but with no inventory, as soon as we are able to process the inventory we will get it up on-line. This may take until next week but we are working hard so that you guys can buy your parts and such. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Any idea of a time frame of another sale?

Awesome, thanks, I'll wait then. :happy feet:

Very cool! But, I have noticed in the last few days that a part will be on the store list and then later in the day...it's gone? Then...it's back, then it's gone....strange. Is there a glitch? :headscratch:

• 1 month later...

Sharon:any e.t.a. on the supersnake f150 parts(my wallet is burning a hole in my pocket ):)

Archived