TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finally got my KR

After searching for a while, I finally found my KR. It is CSM 08KR0524. It is the classic silver w/blue stripes. The car was in excellent condition and already had the tranny TSB done. I bought it from a TS member from AZ and drove it 900 miles back to Texas. Man, what a great drive it was thru the desert, mountains and West Texas Hill Country. :shift:

These cars are awesome machines. I think I got more looks and compliments in one day than I've had in two years of owning my GT500. I'm really happy with this car. I think it's a keeper :yup:

After searching for a while, I finally found my KR. It is CSM 08KR0524. It is the classic silver w/blue stripes. The car was in excellent condition and already had the tranny TSB done. I bought it from a TS member from AZ and drove it 900 miles back to Texas. Man, what a great drive it was thru the desert, mountains and West Texas Hill Country. :shift:

These cars are awesome machines. I think I got more looks and compliments in one day than I've had in two years of owning my GT500. I'm really happy with this car. I think it's a keeper :yup:

Congratulations on your new KR !! I bought #986 a few months ago and also love the car. One thing that will make you laugh is I only have about 140 miles on it so far. Its just so pretty I hate to drive it......lol.

SVT

Captainbeyond: I know you've been looking for a KR.

Congrats. Enjoy the car. They are awesome.

I have about 180 miles on mine after original delivery miles of 23. Winter weather and salt has limitete my ability to drive it.

But, I can say that I enjoy driving it as much as the GT. It just has the classic muscle car persona and it sounds awesome!!!

You are part of the KR family now. :salute:

Congratulations on your new KR !! I bought #986 a few months ago and also love the car. One thing that will make you laugh is I only have about 140 miles on it so far. Its just so pretty I hate to drive it......lol.

SVT

Come on! It's like being married to Miss Universe......I guess you wouldn't......... :hysterical:

Congratulations, it sounds like you did well. It was a pleasure to give you some dealers, but they are not doing much negotiating at this point. Have fun, and if you need Insurance, check out Barrett Jackson.

peter

It sounds like your happy with your purchase, I know I was! I will never forget driving it home from the dealership, but your drive sounded really cool. Have fun and keep it between the lines!

Archived