TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I got mine!!!!

shelby chris

post-7769-1168374790_thumb.jpgpost-7769-1168374817_thumb.jpgpost-7769-1168374659_thumb.jpgpost-7769-1168374703_thumb.jpgWell, after being holed up in Buffalo for almost a week, it finally happened. The railcar arrived late Sunday nite, and by 7am on Monday, the guys in the yard had mine unloaded and waiting at the tower. It was quite an impressive sight....cars and trucks as far as the eye could see, not to mention at least a dozen Shelbys.

The trip home was pretty hairy.....Buffalo to Cleveland in freezing rain/sleet/snow the whole way....i saw at least 4 jacknifed rigs and a half dozen cars in the ditch. I was a pretty big target in an Excursion pulling a 24 foot box trailer.

I unloaded it this morning at the house and backed it into the garage. Once it warms back up, I'll drive to the local Ford dealer for a pdi. In the meantime, I'll have to settle for spending some time with it in the garage!!!! Thanks all......Chris

I tried to post pics and they don't go....i'll try later

It was quite an impressive sight....cars and trucks as far as the eye could see, not to mention at least a dozen Shelbys.

Congrats!!

Do you happen to have any pics of the dozen Shelbys at the rail yard? Did you see a red/white coupe? I was told mine would be going that direction.

Glad you got home safely!

Congrats!!

Do you happen to have any pics of the dozen Shelbys at the rail yard? Did you see a red/white coupe? I was told mine would be going that direction.

Glad you got home safely!

sorry, no pics...it was pouring down rain....but, i did see a red-white coupe a few rows over. maybe yours......

post-7769-1168374790_thumb.jpgpost-7769-1168374817_thumb.jpgpost-7769-1168374659_thumb.jpgpost-7769-1168374703_thumb.jpgWell, after being holed up in Buffalo for almost a week, it finally happened. The railcar arrived late Sunday nite, and by 7am on Monday, the guys in the yard had mine unloaded and waiting at the tower. It was quite an impressive sight....cars and trucks as far as the eye could see, not to mention at least a dozen Shelbys.

Wonderful news! I think you just made Grabber jealous. :hysterical2:

Man, driving in the snow with a car that says not to drive in temps under 40F...you are brave. :drop: Glad you made it though...nice pics too...we want more with the tape off later.

Dave

Glad to hear you got it home safely. I would have been as nervous as a whore in Church in that kind of weather.

:redcard:

I would have been so nervous I would have had to thread my sewing machine while it was running. :hysterical2:

Archived