TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The OTHER MMR 5.0 stroker engine

Ken, he's been MIA

I had the same problem that Joey is having with GEARHEADS in Arlington, Texas. Took my car in for tune and Dyno. Got it back in a week ; then it wouldn't start. Took another month to get car sorted out. They ordered wrong plugs, to busy with other cars. With all the work he is having done he might get it back 2012.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had the same problem that Joey is having with GEARHEADS in Arlington, Texas. Took my car in for tune and Dyno. Got it back in a week ; then it wouldn't start. Took another month to get car sorted out. They ordered wrong plugs, to busy with other cars. With all the work he is having done he might get it back 2012.

yea, Ken and I have been there and back a few times :banghead:

• 4 weeks later...

I went to Gearheads all day yesterday and got the cobra a ported supercharger and heard my baby start. 

The video doesn't do it justice guys. This thing sounds like a top fuel drag car. 

It has no tune on it so that's why it couldn't idle and also it was a cold start. 

• 2 months later...

The car idling and very light revs since my neighbors just recently left a note on my door with the noise rules of our neighborhood. lol

Ok heres alittle update on the build. Been away for awhile.

The car is running good. Drove it around alittle on the break in tune, but monday it goes back for the e85 tune and nitrous.

Archived