TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Austin/Bastrop Get-together

Stang_Girl

Thinking about a lunch/dinner date for February 13th at Ramos Mexican food restaurant here in Bastrop. I can call ahead and get the little area that's fenced off from the rest of the place. If you haven't been there, great food and great margaritas (they do have a full bar if margaritas aren't your thing).

Time input would be great because I was thinking if it was around 2 or 3, we could invade the Bastrop Area Cruisers meet or cruise to Cabela's in Buda for the weekly get-together on Saturdays, after we eat.

Attending:

Stang_Girl and SVOC - Cobra R clone

Mike - Mystic Cobra

Bobby - 09 GT500 KR (if we do it at 3 pm or later)

Laura - 04 GT

Chris - Ford GT

Maybe:

DubbsFaris

Thinking about a lunch/dinner date for February 13th at Ramos Mexican food restaurant here in Bastrop. I can call ahead and get the little area that's fenced off from the rest of the place. If you haven't been there, great food and great margaritas (they do have a full bar if margaritas aren't your thing).

Time input would be great because I was thinking if it was around 2 or 3, we could invade the Bastrop Area Cruisers meet or cruise to Cabela's in Buda for the weekly get-together on Saturdays, after we eat.

Attending:

Stang_Girl and SVOC

Maybe:

I'd love to make this , depends on what time it starts . I'm busy till 5:00p.m. that day .

I'd love to make this , depends on what time it starts . I'm busy till 5:00p.m. that day .

After talking with several folks, we are going to move this to a dinner thing. How drinks starting at 6 pm and dinner when everyone arrives?

Sean, quit using your brother's ID to buy alcohol.

Jeff

After talking with several folks, we are going to move this to a dinner thing. How drinks starting at 6 pm and dinner when everyone arrives?

Sean, quit using your brother's ID to buy alcohol.

Jeff

talkhand.gif What makes you think I would even read your silly little post? finger.gif

But, since my brother probably wont make it, I might need to take the Shelby out for a little drive shift.gif . I know she is feeling neglected with the new baby and all.

You gonna do Cabela's afterwards? Might be a great "romantic" evening for the wife and I. On second thought...rant2.gif maybe not.

Ok, if anyone else is interested, some folks wanted to meet around 4:30 or 5:00 to do a little window shopping, in downtown Bastrop, where the restaurant is.

Here is the list so far:

Jeff, Lori, and Derrick in the 04 Cobra R clone

Bobby and Julie in the 09 GT500 KR

Chad and Kimberly in the 1995 1000hp Cobra

Laura in the 04 Mustang GT

Chris in his 06 Ford GT

Emilio in his 08 GT500

Jason and Laura in the 06 Mustang GT

Ed 200? SGT

Maybe:

Sean or Warren in Snak Bite the 08 GT500

1krider

Brandon and Heather 93 Cobra

Here is the address in case you need to google map/navi systems:

Ramos Restaurant

710 Chestnut

Bastrop, TX 78602

There is a parking lot in back as safe from traffic parking across the street by the Catholic Church and courthouse. You can also call me if you want to meet up early, running late, or just to chit chat....512-963-5883.

Hey guys, it was great meeting y'all !! Lori or Jeff, how many of these folks are on these forums? I'd like to add them to my friends list.

Adios

It was great to finally meet you Ed!!!

Emillio in the white w/black stripe GT500 lurks around here just a little, the only other people that were there that are on here were Lori and I, everyone else is on speed dial, and more than willing to come hang out, eat, cruise, do whatever at a drop of a hat.

You got my number, lemme know about the next pseudo Rush show, or if you just want to hang out or come out to the shop!!

Jeff

Archived