TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Has Shelby gotten the brake ducts fixed?

I have a Whipple 550 and I guess there is not enough room to have both the driving lights and the brake ducts, the intercoooler gets in the way. I chose the driving lights but wish I had listened to Buds suggestion of getting the brake ducts instead.

I dont know of if they have came up with a solution so we could have both but I have doubts that it will ever be possible because there is not enough room to have both.

I have a Whipple 550 and I guess there is not enough room to have both the driving lights and the brake ducts, the intercoooler gets in the way. I chose the driving lights but wish I had listened to Buds suggestion of getting the brake ducts instead.

I dont know of if they have came up with a solution so we could have both but I have doubts that it will ever be possible because there is not enough room to have both.

I didn't know that your problem existed??? I was talking about the hoses and or the spindle brackets melting due to the high temperatures. Has that problem been fixed????

• 6 months later...

Resurrected thread...

Got my Bezels yesterday. They said when I ordered them that the new cooling kit will be 1-2 months out and that it will be "night and day" better than the FRPP kit.

Sidenote: I'm thinking of sending these bezels back and hoping they do something "night and day" better for the bezels then too... I must say, I was unpleasantly surprised as to the low quality of these parts. I'll take pics later today and you call can tell me if this is normal....

web.jpg

There is absolutely no room under there, I got 3 inch hose from Pegasus Racing and the brake/rotor cooling piece from Agent 47 (off of the old black Shelby) and they both fit the hose no problem. But with the lights on the outside there is no room, They should have put the lights on the inside and the brake outlet on the outside and everything would have been just fine.

I am going to look at this again when we get it on the lift this weekend and see if we can do something.

Take Care

Andrew

Archived