TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SHELBY Staff GTH0457 New Home

gth0007

Shelby 2006 GTH0457 has a new home in Florida. This car is one of four being sold by Shelby American that was used by their staff in LasVegas. The car has a Nevada title issued to Shelby Automobiles and was used by Carroll and Cleo Shelby at the 2009 Terlingua event. I want to thank Roger and his Shelby Sales staff for a very pleasant buying experience. To complete the experience, I drove the car from Las Vegas to central Florida, a 2,500 mile trip. What a way to see the country, driving a Shelby from one coast to the other. Nothing like streaking across the western states with a snow storm on your tail!! All with only one "police stop". Just a warning on I-40 near Amarillo for "cruising" in the left lane (no traffic and a whole lot smoother lane). This car joins SGT4163 in the garage where GTH-007 used to reside. Again, thanks to Roger for all his help and taking the time to make the purchase of this car a lifetime memorable event. ANYONE WITH PICTURES OF THIS CAR AT THE TERLINGUA EVENT PLEASE LET ME KNOW Thanks to msmap, and jeffj, for their pictures and assistance developing the history of this "1 of 4" Shelby staff vehicle. Regards, Larry Miller

Shelby 2006 GTH0457 has a new home in Florida. This car is one of four being sold by Shelby American that was used by their staff in LasVegas. The car has a Nevada title issued to Shelby Automobiles and was used by Carroll and Cleo Shelby at the 2009 Terlingua event. I want to thank Roger and his Shelby Sales staff for a very pleasant buying experience. To complete the experience, I drove the car from Las Vegas to central Florida, a 2,500 mile trip. What a way to see the country, driving a Shelby from one coast to the other. Nothing like streaking across the western states with a snow storm on your tail!! All with only one "police stop". Just a warning on I-40 near Amarillo for "cruising" in the left lane (no traffic and a whole lot smoother lane). This car joins SGT4163 in the garage where GTH-007 used to reside. Again, thanks to Roger for all his help and taking the time to make the purchase of this car a lifetime memorable event. ANYONE WITH PICTURES OF THIS CAR AT THE TERLINGUA EVENT PLEASE LET ME KNOW Thanks to msmap, and jeffj, for their pictures and assistance developing the history of this "1 of 4" Shelby staff vehicle. Regards, Larry Miller

Congrats on your new car! I just purchased 07H279 and went from Florida to Minnesota over the weekend. I went through just after the ice storm. Pretty nasty roads!!

Congrats on your new car! I just purchased 07H279 and went from Florida to Minnesota over the weekend. I went through just after the ice storm. Pretty nasty roads!!

C'mon Larry you can tell us. What kind of stuff you find between the seats? What about the trunk. Find anything there?

Steve

Archived