TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New FR 3v Intake

I won't buy one till there some good reviews first !! I don't want to be like those other guys with that other intake that flopped.

That "other intake that flopped" works just fine now that the production runs are out in the hands of people who know what they're doing. The pre-production prototypes are the ones that flopped, as you put it. C&L works great. I refer you to this.................

http://s197.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27662

Stick around....I'll show you how well it works with twins.

• 1 month later...

It's finally listed on the Ford Racing site, but I don't know if that means it's for sale or not. Sure does look purdy though. I wonder if it'll clear the FRPP strut tower brace? headscratch.gif

http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=11478

M-9424-463V.jpg

+ 1,,,will it clear ??? :lurk:

It's finally listed on the Ford Racing site, but I don't know if that means it's for sale or not. Sure does look purdy though. I wonder if it'll clear the FRPP strut tower brace? headscratch.gif

http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=11478

M-9424-463V.jpg

This photo was posted on IMBOC. Sorry but I don't know it's origin or whether it's the production intake.

post-3040-126810118051_thumb.jpg

post-3040-126810118051_thumb.jpg

This photo was posted on IMBOC. Sorry but I don't know it's origin or whether it's the production intake.

That is one of very few test mules that was handed out to a lucky guy for some real world trending, months before the release.

That's all I know though. :lurk:

That is one of very few test mules that was handed out to a lucky guy for some real world trending, months before the release.

Anyone ever said when they will officially go on sale and what type of increase we could expect?

Anyone ever said when they will officially go on sale and what type of increase we could expect?

For $600 I would expect it to provide at least what a set of shorty headers will get - i.e., 12 - 13 hp. Maybe this combined w/ shortys would be a good boost!

Matt DaSilva's car out of Canada. If the name sounds familiar it is because he is the son of former Pro 5.0 champion Joe DaSilva. Been on the kid's car for quite a while now but nobody is saying a damn thing.

Although it's tough to be 100% certain without seeing one in person, I don't think that a STB will clear this manifold based on the (thumbnail) picture in post #10. From the angle of that picture, it appears to me that the manifold has a significant amount of elevation compared to the level of the shock tower in the background. headscratch.gif

Just my opinion of course.

Great looking manifold though. I wonder how it flows? Too bad I can't install one legally in Kalifornia. banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

That is too bad - desperate times for sure. I guess we'll see how long I last as a CARB outlaw! superhero.gif

Sounds like the basis of a good Hollywood script. "Shelby Runs From The Law, Leaves the Air Resources Board in the Dust"hysterical.gif

Archived