TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Arrivals

crispy23c

My opinion go ahead and have the paint less dent removal done. I had hail damage on my 2000 Lightning and had the dent removal done and I can't tell now that it ever had any dents in the hood and fender. Good dent techs really do an outstanding job.

Thanks for your advice.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
William, you dog... I didn't know you've been trolling these forums. I wonder who else has? :hysterical2:

See you on Saturday!

And before William signed up, I did too! Sneaky Carl! And here I thought the HCMC would be the place you would debut your new ride!

Congrats.

And before William signed up, I did too! Sneaky Carl! And here I thought the HCMC would be the place you would debut your new ride!

Congrats.

Oh no! I guess I've been busted.... :redcard: I had hoped the debut was going to be VIR but it ended up getting pushed out a week to the xmas party Saturday. :shift:

Okay - here is my new 2008 grabber orange shelby gt. I ordered it last Thursday, picked it up last Friday night and the dealer detailed it for me yesterday. I not only got it for close to invoice, but my local dealer beat another dealer where I had bought a 2007 focus for my girl friend by over $4,000. The one the other dealer had on his lot was a vista blue with about $1,000-$2,0000 less in options and my local dealer had to send some one to southern California to pick this one up for me. If the attachment works, you will be able not only see my new baby in front of my 6 car garage, but you can also see CSX4788 - my 427 Shelby Cobra.

John(;-)

post-10683-1197576931_thumb.jpg

post-10683-1197576931_thumb.jpg

Okay - here is my new 2008 grabber orange shelby gt. I ordered it last Thursday, picked it up last Friday night and the dealer detailed it for me yesterday. I not only got it for close to invoice, but my local dealer beat another dealer where I had bought a 2007 focus for my girl friend by over $4,000. The one the other dealer had on his lot was a vista blue with about $1,000-$2,0000 less in options and my local dealer had to send some one to southern California to pick this one up for me. If the attachment works, you will be able not only see my new baby in front of my 6 car garage, but you can also see CSX4788 - my 427 Shelby Cobra.

John(;-)

Welcome and congrat! What's your CSM# and last 3 of your vin# (for an 08 SGT spreadsheet I keep updating)

Edited by AFBLUE

Actually already have your info in my spreadsheet.

last 3 of VIN: 557

Dealer location San Luis Obispo CA

Dealer: Perry Ford

http://www.autobase.com/cgi/info.exe?bc=3436666

Wow - cool (although I am kinda scared that you knew more about my car than I did). Thanks for the link and for the cartoon info! It had 179 miles on it when I picked it up since they had to drive from San Luis Obispo to Santa Cruz. I have put about 300 miles on it so far and am loving the fact that it has been sunny and 60 degrees during the day!

Here we are with #4803.....Took delivery from Tiffany Ford in Hollister, CA on 12/29/07. Big thanks to Cali KR for the heads up on the deal.

Hey Mr & Mrs Bulletrider, Congrats, I'm glad they took care of 'ya! I'm sure the drive back to San Diego was a blast!

Just happy someone from the SU family here got the deal.

Look forward to meeting you in Las Vegas :happy feet:

• 2 weeks later...

First post......First Shelby...What a fun ride. Being an adrenaline junky this car helps feed the hunger. Being new to the Shelby family and S197's are there any problems or concerns I should know about. I've noticed some rattles from the rear left and the car seems to get rear happy in the twisties feels as if the rear steps out to the left.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Brought home 08SGT0994 on my birthday - January 30th. Parked it next to my caspian blue 65 mustang which I also rode in when it was new 43 years ago. Pretty cool to have these two cars 43 years apart. I will have to get some pictures of them together. :happy feet:

post-17244-1203177774_thumb.jpg

post-17244-1203177774_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...