TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Arrivals

crispy23c

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a beautiful ride...congrats. Sorry about the price suprise, but methinks you still got a better deal than most of the folks will end up paying.

I have an MSRP deal, but after the options I ordered and the Gas Guzzler tax, mine will probably end up right about where yours did. What options on (i.e. Sirius, Shaker 1000) did you get?

a side note here...I was told all along that I would be paying $36.9...well when I arrived there today the price "mysteriously" became $39.0 with $8300 on the Shelby sticker accompanying the Ford InvoiceShelbyGT2007_018.jpg

Congrats -Nice colour it matches the wheels, was that $39.0 plus $8,300??????

Edited by shelby001

a side note here...I was told all along that I would be paying $36.9...well when I arrived there today the price "mysteriously" became $39.0 with $8300 on the Shelby sticker accompanying the Ford Invoicepost-7701-1170460490_thumb.jpg

Great looking ride, nice color choice. How is the power and handling? Did you get your floor mats? Cant' wait to get our mods finalized, my wife has serious PSDS, as it will be her car.

That is a beautiful ride...congrats. Sorry about the price suprise, but methinks you still got a better deal than most of the folks will end up paying.

I have an MSRP deal, but after the options I ordered and the Gas Guzzler tax, mine will probably end up right about where yours did. What options on (i.e. Sirius, Shaker 1000) did you get?

Shaker 500....dude I gotta get my golf clubs in the back ya know :shift:

Great looking ride, nice color choice. How is the power and handling? Did you get your floor mats? Cant' wait to get our mods finalized, my wife has serious PSDS, as it will be her car.

Ya know the floormats didnt show with the car...dealer getting them asap...I demanded a pair...so they gave me a pair of Roush floormats to tide me over...and keep in addition...no worries

Congrats guys!.

Can you new owners answer a question we have over at TMS in this thread http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showthread.php?t=60064

Does the billet grille replace the factory honeycomb one or does it overlay the original?

The picture sure looks that its overlayed on the old grill with fog lights behind it. Could this have been a promo car done up Quickly ? Can`t believe they would do it this way it doesn`t make alot of sense.

Edited by shelby001

The picture sure looks that its overlayed on the old grill with fog lights behind it. Could this have been a promo car done up Quickly ? Can`t believe they would do it this way it doesn`t make alot of sense.

No, the grille is replaced with the Shelby grille as I have looked all over the car. There is no room for both grilles to co-exist.

Gary

No, the grille is replaced with the Shelby grille as I have looked all over the car. There is no room for both grilles to co-exist.

Gary

Congrats!!

A note on the price. The car is what ever base car you buy, plus the 54U package from Ford for 2040.00 automatics and 2140. manuals

Our fee for all parts shelby and FFRP was 7030, and 1000.00 your dealer charges you for gas guzzler that they send us to pay for them.

Alos on the floor mats, there was an error, if you look at the Ford window sticker you will notice "mats deleted" we will be receiving them shortly, we will then put a shelby medallion on them and send them out to all the dealerships.

Hope that helps

Amy

Congrats!!

A note on the price. The car is what ever base car you buy, plus the 54U package from Ford for 2040.00 automatics and 2140. manuals

Our fee for all parts shelby and FFRP was 7030, and 1000.00 your dealer charges you for gas guzzler that they send us to pay for them.

Alos on the floor mats, there was an error, if you look at the Ford window sticker you will notice "mats deleted" we will be receiving them shortly, we will then put a shelby medallion on them and send them out to all the dealerships.

Hope that helps

Amy

Hi Amy,

I have a clarification question. In earlier posts the price quoted for the Shelby package was $7,390 plus the $1,000 GGT. This is also how the wndow sticker is priced out on the cars I've seen on ebay. Is the extra $360 for shipping or dealer mark up, can you explain the difference from your post?

http://ebay.vinmanager.com/PhotoViewer.asp...75286683_07.jpg

Thanks, Dave

Crispy,

Mine arrived yesterday. :hyper: Forgot about this posting so I didn't put my info here. :banghead: Anyway here goes...

Mine is #52

post-7776-1170470490_thumb.jpgpost-7776-1170470547_thumb.jpg

My wife and I absolutely LOVE it!!!

Gary

Congrats, Gary!!! Sweet, sweet ride! Drive carefully! Nice #, by the way! :drop:

Love this, all the new Shelby rides arriving! Keep 'em comin' :rockon:

Congrats, Gary!!! Sweet, sweet ride! Drive carefully! Nice #, by the way! :drop:

Love this, all the new Shelby rides arriving! Keep 'em comin' :rockon:

Thanks Crispy!!! We've driven the car everyday, keep it covered - over night, washed it once, have over 300 miles on it (still breaking it in) and a screw in the left rear tire. Thank god we purchased the extended warranty and road hazard plans... :hysterical2:

Gary

Thanks Crispy!!! We've driven the car everyday, keep it covered - over night, washed it once, have over 300 miles on it (still breaking it in) and a screw in the left rear tire. Thank god we purchased the extended warranty and road hazard plans... :hysterical2:

Gary

congrats Gary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana piano: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Amy

Good lookin' Car criticalbill!

by the way its only 4k less than I paid for my GT500.... And thats with a fully loaded all option inc NAV system which is 1995.00

Someone must have gotten lucky. Thats and insane price for a Job2 GT500. How the hell did you get one for invoice.

All options MSRP is 47,055 and invoice is 42,604.

Edited by mrdci