TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vista Blue 2007 Shelby GT 500 arrives

timbo

Well after 7 months and alot of waiting my shelby 2007 arrived. The car is beautiful but spoiler was ruined from delivery today. The car had 2.5 miles and drove it 7 miles home. The car ran smooth but not a lot of power due to supercharger did not open up yet. Washed car and placed car tarp over until weather and call from dealer to put on new spoiler. How do I place picture for everyone.

Well after 7 months and alot of waiting my shelby 2007 arrived. The car is beautiful but spoiler was ruined from delivery today. The car had 2.5 miles and drove it 7 mles home. The car ran smooth but not a lot of power due to turbocharger did not open up yet. Washed car and placed car tarp over until weather and call from dealer to put on new spoiler. How do I place picture for everyone.

Very nice timbo...you got the pics. Glad you got it, makes you feel good I'm sure. Looks like you have a Bears fan there. Stick around and post more often.

Dave

Well after 7 months and alot of waiting my shelby 2007 arrived. The car is beautiful but spoiler was ruined from delivery today. The car had 2.5 miles and drove it 7 mles home. The car ran smooth but not a lot of power due to turbocharger did not open up yet. Washed car and placed car tarp over until weather and call from dealer to put on new spoiler. How do I place picture for everyone.

Congrats on your new ride! Bummer about the spoiler. Did they cream the front taking it off the truck?

KC666

Archived