TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Stock Rear Brake Calipiers

lcombs

Looking for a set of the original Brake calipier brackets for the GT 500. Going to put Drag slick on the Super Snake.

You might want to put a WTB post in the 'classified' section.

I know since the 30% sale, there have been a few recent Baer full rear brake conversions and one of those guys might sell their take-offs.

HTH,

Phill

Looking for a set of the original Brake calipier brackets for the GT 500. Going to put Drag slick on the Super Snake.

lcombs

Did you check the returned parts from the SS upfit? The original parts should have been retruned. That is unless you opted not to have them return your take-off parts.

I want to see 1/4 mile times with slicks!!! We know that M/T street e.t.'s will get a 725 Super Snake to 10.80's @ 134mph. with a 3800rpm launch, that is documented. I want to see tests with slicks!!

R

Hey I Combs

I have all my take off parts from the snake convertion if you still need brake parts only 300km on them. Im in Canada 867-444-0896

Thanks maurice

had mine sold them after i got them back from conv what do u need 4 them realy looking just back brackets

lcombs

Did you check the returned parts from the SS upfit? The original parts should have been retruned. That is unless you opted not to have them return your take-off parts.

got them back after conv then sold them called shelby said they didnt have any find that hard to belive

Archived