TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Owner of GT-H 07H275 in Texas

WannaShelby

WannaShelby,

We are going to Coffe n cars this saturday, the count of Shelby's is around 8 now. let us know if your in.

Sorry I missed out...ended up driving the GT-H to College Station on Saturday for my first real drive....was awesome. I had a few fellow Shelby drivers come alongside and give me the thumbs up....this is too much FUN!

Wow, great story! First of all, congrats back at you on getting an Exec car. How were you able to purchase it through SA?

That's Texas for you...I appreciate the heads up, as I wouldn't have thought I would need to defend ownership.... :doh:

The car was listed under the "Team Shelby Forum" (SAI To Sell Executive Cars) . The post had a link to several cars SAI is selling, including 4 2006 GTH coupes. All of the car are titled to SAI, which makes them unique. Fortunately several Team Shelby members were able to photo my car with Carrol Shelby and his wife driving the car at the 2008 Terlingua event. Documentation is important, just like on your GTH, getting the e-mails from the Hertz VP regarding your car. We both should be happy campers !!

The car was listed under the "Team Shelby Forum" (SAI To Sell Executive Cars) . The post had a link to several cars SAI is selling, including 4 2006 GTH coupes. All of the car are titled to SAI, which makes them unique. Fortunately several Team Shelby members were able to photo my car with Carrol Shelby and his wife driving the car at the 2008 Terlingua event. Documentation is important, just like on your GTH, getting the e-mails from the Hertz VP regarding your car. We both should be happy campers !!

Happy campers, indeed... :D ! Nice to know they've been taken care of since new. I'm waiting on my documentation and can't wait to replace that crokked dach sticker with a real plaque!

Cool you have the car pic with Carrol....that really makes it extra special...congrats!!

Archived