TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 Versus Saleen S281 Extreme Coupe

Smoothy: Nice car! Thanks for the pics!

I like what Saleen does mechanically, its no doubt that Saleens are badass cars that are well engineered and tuned. The thing that keeps me from ever considering them seriously is the price and the body work. I really like an old school aesthetic. If Saleen made a car with the mechanicals of Smoothys car with the body of a bone stock Stang GT except for nice tires and rims, priced around 50-55...I might could go for that. Talk about sleepers heh! :shift:

KC666

+1

Smoothy: Nice car! Thanks for the pics!

I like what Saleen does mechanically, its no doubt that Saleens are badass cars that are well engineered and tuned. The thing that keeps me from ever considering them seriously is the price and the body work. I really like an old school aesthetic. If Saleen made a car with the mechanicals of Smoothys car with the body of a bone stock Stang GT except for nice tires and rims, priced around 50-55...I might could go for that. Talk about sleepers heh! :shift:

KC666

Have not looked into this particular car that much...but wouldnt that be a Parnelli Jones by Saleen? It retains mustang look with "old school" touches and mechanical upgrades. Or am I wrong?

Archived