TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40th Anniversary Badge on GT-H

sutton92

Thanks to Steven Thornton and Steve Mansell at Shelby American, I received my Hertz owner's packet just a very few days after requesting it. Great customer service!

My question is whether you other GT-H owners actually mounted the 40th anniversary badge on your car? Is there a "correct" place to mount it? I've actually only seen a couple of pictures of GT-H's with the badges mounted.

V/R

sutton92

Thanks to Steven Thornton and Steve Mansell at Shelby American, I received my Hertz owner's packet just a very few days after requesting it. Great customer service!

My question is whether you other GT-H owners actually mounted the 40th anniversary badge on your car? Is there a "correct" place to mount it? I've actually only seen a couple of pictures of GT-H's with the badges mounted.

V/R

sutton92

have not mounted any of mine. harrold 06h0050. only one i know that did. may be others. i had an exact gold sticker made to put in the place of the badge. i put the sticker for 209 over the drivers side tail lights. will move this summer. put the stickeer for 235 in place between fake gas tank lid and tail lights like the original gt 350 badgeing. can find picks in an old badging topic just have to search the pages for.

have not mounted any of mine. harrold 06h0050. only one i know that did. may be others. i had an exact gold sticker made to put in the place of the badge. i put the sticker for 209 over the drivers side tail lights. will move this summer. put the stickeer for 235 in place between fake gas tank lid and tail lights like the original gt 350 badgeing. can find picks in an old badging topic just have to search the pages for.

[/quote

Put mine above the right rear tail light....Looks great!

There is lots of info and pictures on this forum. Search "40th badge"

Archived