TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Q & A???...

sincitykid

Hello guys and girls. My name is Tim, and I am here to help and assist you with any problems/concerns regarding the TS club.

If you have problems renewing, joining, have not received your membership materials, etc, please feel free to email me by clicking here, or calling me at 702-942-7325 ext. 149!

Hello guys and girls. My name is Tim, and I am here to help and assist you with any problems/concerns regarding the TS club.

If you have problems renewing, joining, have not received your membership materials, etc, please feel free to email me by clicking here, or calling me at 702-942-7325 ext. 149!

Hi Tim, welcome aboard. You might want to have Robert find the right place for this Forum and make it a STICKY so it does not get lost in the future.

David.

Pinned :happy feet: :happy feet:

We are very Glade to have Tim on board with the TEAM SHELBY :happy feet: :shift:

Before long he will be at 5,000 posts LOL

:redcard: He better be working on getting those Memberships mailed out ............... :hysterical:

• 2 weeks later...

Could you please tell me what info I would be viewing in the Team Shelby Registry if I was to join Team Shelby. Would it contain any info on the 2007 SGT's. If not can you tell me when this info might become available?

Thanks

Could you please tell me what info I would be viewing in the Team Shelby Registry if I was to join Team Shelby. Would it contain any info on the 2007 SGT's. If not can you tell me when this info might become available?

Thanks

I was just wondering how long it takes to get an answer to my question. I have been waiting 4 or 5 days for an answer.

Sheriff, what kind of info are you hoping to see there? its not like they allow us to view a list of registered shelbys, or break down build numbers if thats what you are looking for. (although you can get build totals if you have a specific color question, etc...)

Tim can help you join Team Shelby.

Thanks

Thanks

The registry is not public viewed, you can not see it even if you are a Team Shelby Club member. You can get your info into the registry and ask questions by going to the contact list at the top and of the page and e-mailing the registry contact.

Please follow the link below which is also at the top of the page to ask any other questions about the registry.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/contact/

Thanks

Sheriff,

Sorry for the delay in getting to your Registry Question... But right now, the on-line Registry is a One-Way Street for lack of a better term... After you initially register your car, any updates you send in are only viewable by the staff at SA... They are ones (for now) who have access to the database and make the changes you submit...

There are plans in the works for you to be able to view & update your individual "account" on-line using a secure username & password... However, the IT Dept in Las Vegas is still working out the Security and Access issues before it becomes available to the individual owners...

Also understand, that while all the SGTs have been built, there are still new models being produced every day... So there is no way for a printed version of the Registry to be available until production of these new-Gen cars stops... And it is just not cost effective to have a Hardcopy Registry for just one year or model of car...

Hope this helps!!!

Gregg

07SGT0547

Sheriff,

Sorry for the delay in getting to your Registry Question... But right now, the on-line Registry is a One-Way Street for lack of a better term... After you initially register your car, any updates you send in are only viewable by the staff at SA... They are ones (for now) who have access to the database and make the changes you submit...

There are plans in the works for you to be able to view & update your individual "account" on-line using a secure username & password... However, the IT Dept in Las Vegas is still working out the Security and Access issues before it becomes available to the individual owners...

Also understand, that while all the SGTs have been built, there are still new models being produced every day... So there is no way for a printed version of the Registry to be available until production of these new-Gen cars stops... And it is just not cost effective to have a Hardcopy Registry for just one year or model of car...

Hope this helps!!!

Gregg

07SGT0547

Thanks Tim....You have clearly answered my question. Patience is not one of my better virtues :)

Thanks Tim....You have clearly answered my question. Patience is not one of my better virtues smile.gif

Sheriff,

Hope this helps!!!

Gregg <---

07SGT0547

It's Gregg. salute.gif

Sheriff,

If you want info on any SGTs, then this is the site for you ...There are alot of helpful members here that will try to assist you in every way in which they can, whether it is a mechanical to a mod question Team Shelby is the site to be on...

Thanks...

Alexandros

• 1 month later...

So there is no way for a printed version of the Registry to be available until production of these new-Gen cars stops... And it is just not cost effective to have a Hardcopy Registry for just one year or model of car...

You would be shocked at how many copies of this in hard copy that you would sell especially if you could document with pictures. It would be a profit center for sure. Original owners would buy just to have the keepsake that they once owned a Shelby. Current owners for pride, one of the seven deadly sins!

New regitrant here. Will not use Pay Pal and apparently no other way to use CC to join? Have remittance ticket, but did not include address to mail check for membership? If this could be posted would greatly appreciate it? Local friend who also has 08 SGT500 'vert is member and thought I'd join, as well!

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right forum for my question, but I'm thinking about putting in the Kenne Bell Mammuth supercharger that's used for the Super Snake into my 08 GT500. Will this work with the stock hood or will I need to get an aftermarket hood? I'd rather not if it is avoidable. Thanks

-Pascal

• 3 weeks later...

They are taking 6 weeks.

Guess I'll exhale now, it's "only" been 2 weeks here. I can live without the shirt and stuff, but I want access to the sekrit TS caves in here!

Edit: My package arrived today, 7/22/10. Enjoying the reading material very much, and will wear the shirt to the track on Saturday night. Thanks, Sharon!

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right forum for my question, but I'm thinking about putting in the Kenne Bell Mammuth supercharger that's used for the Super Snake into my 08 GT500. Will this work with the stock hood or will I need to get an aftermarket hood? I'd rather not if it is avoidable. Thanks

-Pascal

Welcome Pascal,

Yes it is the wrong forum; try "Shelby GT500 forum" under "Shelby GT500 Modifications and Tech".

Yes it will fit with a slight notching of the hood. Instuctions come with your Kenne Bell supercharger kit.

Good luck!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello Everyone, I just won the lottery for the Shelby GT500 in Afghanistan through the military sales division. Does anyone know where I can get any information about the 2012 model, i.e., upgraded specs, colors, time line on availability, etc? thanks. D J

Congrats.

Here ya go:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/61485-12-my-order-bank-info/page__view__findpost__p__1046898__fromsearch__1

Archived