TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New KR at -25

bosscub

My first post so hope it turns out OK. Finally struck a deal on a 08 KR #262 after contemplating it or waiting for a 2011 since the 2010 I ordered in June finally showed up X-mas eve and was the wrong color. This web site was a huge help and a wealth of information. I only know the black beast looks and sounds good since I only drove it off the showroom floor onto a trailer. The roads were just too icy and snowy to take a chance! My bother and I decided to just let it run the twenty some miles home. Man, I can't wait till spring!! If this pic turns out I will post a couple more. Awesome site!! Got to sneak out to the shop and get my nightly drooling in!!

post-26738-126413884368_thumb.jpg

My first post so hope it turns out OK. Finally struck a deal on a 08 KR #262 after contemplating it or waiting for a 2011 since the 2010 I ordered in June finally showed up X-mas eve and was the wrong color. This web site was a huge help and a wealth of information. I only know the black beast looks and sounds good since I only drove it off the showroom floor onto a trailer. The roads were just too icy and snowy to take a chance! My bother and I decided to just let it run the twenty some miles home. Man, I can't wait till spring!! If this pic turns out I will post a couple more. Awesome site!! Got to sneak out to the shop and get my nightly drooling in!!

Welcome! Great looking KR! Come on Summer!! The attached pic of mine was taken in Ft.Worth,Texas, in December- about +50 degrees F! What part of Alaska?

post-21354-12641833401_thumb.jpg

post-21354-12641833401_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys! I live just outside Fairbanks AK. Quite a few Shelbys around for such a small town. I pulled the splitter off before transporting. Luckily it warmed up a bit that day!! Thanks to this site I was able to get ALL the acc.s, including a CoA. Winter shuts this kind of activity down, but summer and our scenic Alaskan highways are uncomparable! Just have to watch out for moose and caribou!! post-26738-126419393297_thumb.jpg

post-26738-126419393297_thumb.jpg

Nice purchase, you will enjoy it. But what a tease! Buying the KR in winter in Alaska. I thought it was bad enough here in NY, but I was able to take mine out today. Just had to drive carefully. ENJOY your KR

Archived