TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Are there any left??

Gibs07GTcpe

Only 4 2008 coupes listed on Ford's locator system this morning. All have the 5 speed manual transmission; two Grabber Orange and two Vista Blue.

There are 22 2008 convertibles listed: 18 manual / 4 automatic; 21 Vista Blue / 1 Black. The 4 automatics are Vista Blue.

There are no 2008 black SGT's if there is send me a link to it, I am very interested...

So reading this thread, can I advise that you find a used SGT/SC. There was one sold on the forum here for 33k or so with a Paxton from SAI.

That was a steal! And the S/C addition is amazing.

Either way the SGT is an AWESOME car...I have nevre once regretted owning mine happy%20feet.gif

Good luck on your hunt!!!

Now about the 08 vert thats Black...let me know if its really is a 08 SGT, I would be all over that...happy%20feet.gif

There are no 2008 black SGT's if there is send me a link to it, I am very interested...

So reading this thread, can I advise that you find a used SGT/SC. There was one sold on the forum here for 33k or so with a Paxton from SAI.

Either way the SGT is an AWESOME car...I have nevre once regretted owning mine happy%20feet.gif

Now about the 08 vert thats Black...let me know if its really is a 08 SGT, I would be all over that...happy%20feet.gif

They did build a Black (Barrett Jackson), but I am guessing that the 22 available convertible are FORD MUSTANGS (to include the SGT), this would explain the Black.

They have at TEXAS AUTO DIRECT a 2008 GO SGT/SC for $34k, 1500 miles on it

Now about the 08 vert thats Black...let me know if its really is a 08 SGT, I would be all over that...

Must be a Barrett-Jackson edition. It is shown as being in stock at Sanderson Ford, Glendale AZ 623-842-8600. The VIN is 1ZVHT85H185152369 and it does have the 54U GT Upfitters Package and was drop-shipped to SAI. The sticker from Ford is $38,805.

They did build a Black (Barrett Jackson), but I am guessing that the 22 available convertible are FORD MUSTANGS (to include the SGT), this would explain the Black.

The 4 coupes and 22 convertibles are all Shelby GT's (or at least have the 54U GT Upfitters Package).

There are also 4 2008 Bullitt's listed: 2 Black, 2 Highland Green (or at least have the 54B Bullitt Package).

Must be a Barrett-Jackson edition. It is shown as being in stock at Sanderson Ford, Glendale AZ 623-842-8600. The VIN is 1ZVHT85H185152369 and it does have the 54U GT Upfitters Package and was drop-shipped to SAI. The sticker from Ford is $38,805.

I am trying to track all the CSM# on the BJ Cars, I have only the 100 VINS, do you know what the CSM is on the Black one at Sanderson/

GG

Aaahhhhh forgot SGT BJ cars...I was thinking anomoly...with silver stripes...Thanks!

Plus Shelby Conversion gives you a basis for what the car was suppose to sell new for in 2008, this car has Nav, The car retailed in it's day for around $50,000 + and change

I looked at it before I purchased mine from Earnhardt Ford in Chandler, AZ

Thanks for SGT CSM, put it on my spread sheet

GG

The fastest color SGT's were available with silver stripes in 07 & red stripes in 08. I have heard of a 07 that is still in the dealer lot a couple months ago in Aberdeen WA. I still see a BJ once in a while on Ebay being sold from AZ dealers.

Mustangs002.jpg

The fastest color SGT's were available with silver stripes in 07 & red stripes in 08. I have heard of a 07 that is still in the dealer lot a couple months ago in Aberdeen WA. I still see a BJ once in a while on Ebay being sold from AZ dealers.

Mustangs002.jpg

I must agree that Black with Red Stripes is the fatest color, I am looking at your CSM on the BJ and would be interested in what dealer it came from.

GG

I must agree that Black with Red Stripes is the fatest color, I am looking at your CSM on the BJ and would be interested in what dealer it came from.

GG

Auto Trader shows a SGT/BJ Vert as still for sale in Arizona CSM 2249

Make sure if your buying you get new pics and check the stripes and the rear BJ/Limited Edition Faux Gas Cap.

GG

GG

I bought mine on Ebay from San Tan ford in Scottsdale. It was delivered the Friday before Mothers day in 08.

Mustangs019.jpg

Only 4 2008 coupes listed on Ford's locator system this morning. All have the 5 speed manual transmission; two Grabber Orange and two Vista Blue.

There are 22 2008 convertibles listed: 18 manual / 4 automatic; 21 Vista Blue / 1 Black. The 4 automatics are Vista Blue.

The 2 Vista Blue coupes....where are they located?

The 2 Vista Blue coupes....where are they located?

Hawk Ford of Oak Lawn (IL) 708-23-7938 VIN 1ZVHT82HX85113591. Demo Flag noted on locator system.

Elder Ford of Tampa (FL) 813-321-1234 VIN 1ZVHT82H585143632. Original invoice is to Ernie Haire Ford Inc (Tampa).

Was having trouble finding the Ford locator system and the window sticker generator address. I had the sticker string from another TS thread but it has not worked lately.

I like to dream and keep the next purchase ready to go : )

Mike

Archived