TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Timbo's Shelby GT 500

timbo

I have been waiting since Dec. 18,2006 for my Vista Blue GT 500 convertible to arrive at dealership. Since that time I have already paid for the car on assumption it will be here. My anticipation level is so high and with all the other GT 500 owners telling me of there experiences I can not wait to get the car fast enough. They have told me the car is shipped from flat rock to chicago area and is being delievered by flat bed trailor.( Should of been here Jan. 5, 2007). If any one knows how long does that process take? Any information would be appreciated. PS if any one knows does the convertible come with a boot for top down or as I been told you won't need boot. Thanks TIMBO

I have been waiting since Dec. 18,2006 for my Vista Blue GT 500 convertible to arrive at dealership. Since that time I have already paid for the car on assumption it will be here. My anticipation level is so high and with all the other GT 500 owners telling me of there experiences I can not get the car soon enough. They have told me the car is shipped from flat rock to chicago area and is being delievered by flat bed trailor.( Should of been here Jan. 5, 2007. If any one knows how long does that process take? Any information would be appreciated. PS if any one knows does the convertible come with a boot for top down or as I been told you won't need boot. THanks TIMBO

I think the boot is an option that the dealer can order. since I have a coupe I'm not sure :doh:

I have been waiting since Dec. 18,2006 for my Vista Blue GT 500 convertible to arrive at dealership. Since that time I have already paid for the car on assumption it will be here. My anticipation level is so high and with all the other GT 500 owners telling me of there experiences I can not get the car soon enough. They have told me the car is shipped from flat rock to chicago area and is being delievered by flat bed trailor.( Should of been here Jan. 5, 2007. If any one knows how long does that process take? Any information would be appreciated. PS if any one knows does the convertible come with a boot for top down or as I been told you won't need boot. THanks TIMBO

I received my Convertible on December 18, 2006. Have only 47 miles on it, bad weather.

Yes the Convertible does come with a boot.

Good luck with your new toy.

Rasmussen

I have been waiting since Dec. 18,2006 for my Vista Blue GT 500 convertible to arrive at dealership. Since that time I have already paid for the car on assumption it will be here. My anticipation level is so high and with all the other GT 500 owners telling me of there experiences I can not wait to get the car fast enough. They have told me the car is shipped from flat rock to chicago area and is being delievered by flat bed trailor.( Should of been here Jan. 5, 2007). If any one knows how long does that process take? Any information would be appreciated. PS if any one knows does the convertible come with a boot for top down or as I been told you won't need boot. Thanks TIMBO

Welcome to the forum Timbo...check the FAQ sticky in the "new arrivals" section.

Also get used to all the acronyms we use around here...and watch your spelling :hysterical: . As for the delivery time, it should only take 1-2 days once it leaves Flat Rock to get to your dealer...but it's often difficult to know when it leaves Flat Rock. Good luck.

Dave

Welcome aboard. I hear ya about the anticipation! Put up pics when you get some!

KC666

Archived