TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NUMBER OF GT 350'S TO BE BUILT?

I guess I just happened to wonder by when you posted.

MM

MM, Could you elaborate on the process of getting one of these Cars? Do you purchase the base car on your own and then ship/have dealer ship to SAI ? It's probably been explained but I did'nt catch it. THANKS

MM, Could you elaborate on the process of getting one of these Cars? Do you purchase the base car on your own and then ship/have dealer ship to SAI ? It's probably been explained but I did'nt catch it. THANKS

I wonder....like your saying might be better off buying a later production used and ship to Shelby...Than go to a dealer?

+1 on this, I'd like to here the details on ordering one?

CW

You purchase the 2011 GT and send it to SA for conversion, just like any other post-title upfit offered by Shelby.

I read that 500 will be produced for the first year, then depending on demand, they will produce more the next years with a max set at 2200.

Ken

You purchase the 2011 GT and send it to SA for conversion, just like any other post-title upfit offered by Shelby.

I read that 500 will be produced for the first year, then depending on demand, they will produce more the next years with a max set at 2200.

Ken

Thanks.

You can go thru a dealer we have a some signed on to help or buy it and send to us.

The dealers will use our code to get the cars dropped shipped directly to us from the plant.

We will do 2200 over 2 model years that is the current plan for this car.

Amy

Ken

If that's the case, if I were buying (not) I would wait until "the next years" when (hopefully) the tail lamp design issues are corrected.

If that's the case, if I were buying (not) I would wait until "the next years" when (hopefully) the tail lamp design issues are corrected.

I am not sure what you mean by "tail light corrected" and second it is a good possiblity that the second year will not happen if we sell them all this year as they are 45th anniversary.

Amy

So 2200 units X $60,000 = $132,000,000.00 I'M In the Wrong Business

What I have read is that the upgrade is between $30K and $33K plus the 2011 GT which is about $30K for a total to the customer of $60K to $63K.

Tom

You left out one important ingredient. We are not collecting $60,000 so cut it in half in your example and oh yeah one more thing: Cost of business operations and tooling to just bring it in perspective.

The numbers shrink dramatically. Not saying we are not in it to make a profit for the company or shareholders, but just sayin.

Roger

You left out one important ingredient. We are not collecting $60,000 so cut it in half in your example and oh yeah one more thing: Cost of business operations and tooling to just bring it in perspective.

The numbers shrink dramatically. Not saying we are not in it to make a profit for the company or shareholders, but just sayin.

Roger

Roger,

I know SAI does not see but maybe a quater of this. Since I am in the Automotive business, I am reffering to the AUTO SALES / PERFORMANCE Industry, which includes SALEEN and Roush. I wish I was a bigger part of it!!

You guys need a good Authorized MOD SHOP in Houston? :idea: I hear Quantum not satisfying some.

Roger,

I know SAI does not see but maybe a quater of this. Since I am in the Automotive business, I am reffering to the AUTO SALES / PERFORMANCE Industry, which includes SALEEN and Roush. I wish I was a bigger part of it!!

You guys need a good Authorized MOD SHOP in Houston? :idea: I hear Quantum not satisfying some.

NO you need a mod shop in Atlanta the center of the southeast with the population.

I am not sure what you mean by "tail light corrected" and second it is a good possiblity that the second year will not happen if we sell them all this year as they are 45th anniversary.

Amy

Hi all.... First of all, love the car and am seriously interested.. Not sure if I would sell / trade my GT-H or keep it perhaps.... However, excusing my naivety! I do have some questions.... (I apologize if they have already been asked)

1. Approx price?

2. How would I go about purchasing?

3. Estimated length of production run? (Is it 1 or 2 years?)

4. How many units are being produced?

5. Color choice?

6. Is every car identical in options (or are there options, IE. Nav, or no Nav?)

That's the immediate for now - thanks

Jonathan

Hi all.... First of all, love the car and am seriously interested.. Not sure if I would sell / trade my GT-H or keep it perhaps.... However, excusing my naivety! I do have some questions.... (I apologize if they have already been asked)

1. Approx price?

33K+ over the price of the car

2. How would I go about purchasing?

You can order a white GT from a dealer, send it to us or we will have a list of partisipating dealers up on the site soon and they will handle everything, but if interested, you need to call here to get the next lowest number

3. Estimated length of production run? (Is it 1 or 2 years?)

2 years right now

4. How many units are being produced?

2200 right now for 2 years,

5. Color choice?

white w/blue for 2011

6. Is every car identical in options (or are there options, IE. Nav, or no Nav?)

there is a standard car and there is a list of options factory cars are how you order it

That's the immediate for now - thanks

Jonathan

Archived