TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ordered the car & ordered my license plates

I'll get the brochure scanned in today. I have everything, but got to go take the misses to her ob gyn appointment...we are two weeks from baby #2...

There are more options, and I think the brochure and build sheet will answer almost all the questions here.

Sal, to me its no race to who gets built first, but I would like to do a museum delivery at the same time with the few guys from our group who bought sight unseen....we should call ourselves either 3 blind mice, or foresight 20/20....

Hey Rick, I didnt think about the ambient lighting option...hmm

Oh well...it will be better to go with a bare stock car anyway...its the intention that way. My brother is already wanting me to remove the A/C pump...move the battery....etc.....

Word is we will NOT have our cars by Mid America, but they may say that and be ahead of schedule and surprise us! I can dream....

Funny you say that brother....I just ordered my plate

I almost ordered that and thought about holding it ransom. :hysterical:

:angry22: You guys are so lucky living there.

70K+ for a GT350 with options will set me back over 100000 Euro. In my country they are getting crazy with CO2 tax. A Mustang will double in price.

10% import duty over the car + shipping, on top of that 33000 Euro CO2 tax and 19% sales tax on top of that. Tax over tax over tax. Stupid @#3 holes. And last but not least maybe we will get a km tax. Paying for every km you drive. In every car a box with gps. Brother is watching you. And if you drive in high traffic in morning and late afternoon when you go to work the price per km is higher. They want to get people out of the car into public transport that is allready full. Or work at home. Yeah, as if people can choose for that.

Sorry guys. I will get of my soapbox. :soapbox:

Archived