TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ordered the car & ordered my license plates

GT - Base Package. Ordered through Michael Morris @ Wayne Morris Ford

Texas License Plates: 350 GT (plates are Red, White and Blue in Color)

PLPB200.png

GT - Base Package. Ordered through Michael Morris @ Wayne Morris Ford

Texas License Plates: 350 GT (plates are Red, White and Blue in Color)

#20 right? Congrats, can't wait to see yours done! Will probably be the first one modified for track I imagine! What is the current expected build date? I know there's still a bunch of development and preparation going on. Will it be late this year?

#20 right? Congrats, can't wait to see yours done! Will probably be the first one modified for track I imagine! What is the current expected build date? I know there's still a bunch of development and preparation going on. Will it be late this year?

4 months or so is what I was told by Roger for a build time. I am hoping to have it for Mid-America.

(Digs deep into his pockets and pulls out the contents) Would you like a gummy-bear? They're kind of warm. (And that's all I got Bro!)

A classic line from Ferris Beuller's day off. A beat to crap Principal Rooney takes a ride home on the school bus, and is offered a warm Gummy Bear from a female student who takes pitty on him.

A classic line from Ferris Beuller's day off. A beat to crap Principal Rooney takes a ride home on the school bus, and is offered a warm Gummy Bear from a female student who takes pitty on him.

That's where I got it. The movie was on a couple of nights ago - still a classic.

congrats Rick, look forward to seeing the car in person from you or Warren, its a race to see who gets theirs first?

Warren is #19, I'm 20. We're both going to do museum deliveries (one of the options) and after that we haven't discussed. I'm thinking about driving mine back from Vegas to break the car in then taking it straight to the track.

Warren is #19, I'm 20. We're both going to do museum deliveries (one of the options) and after that we haven't discussed. I'm thinking about driving mine back from Vegas to break the car in then taking it straight to the track.

Awesome, 2 locals :yahoo:

Nicely done Rick. Enjoy it. I'm sure you will.

Rick what's the base model vs. an upgraded model?

Base Model GT: Cloth seats, Shaker 500, no nav, no ambient lighting, no HID. Only way to get HID's is to order the premium package which is pointless (in my opinion) with this car since Shelby Auto is offering upgraded leather seats and a Shelby stereo upgrade. HID's aren't worth 3k and someone will come out with a HID upgrade kit soon for these cars anyways.

Base Model GT: Cloth seats, Shaker 500, no nav, no ambient lighting, no HID. Only way to get HID's is to order the premium package which is pointless (in my opinion) with this car since Shelby Auto is offering upgraded leather seats and a Shelby stereo upgrade. HID's aren't worth 3k and someone will come out with a HID upgrade kit soon for these cars anyways.

yes, we saved under 100 for TS members and started them at 100, we have sold many packages today, I have printed all the emails out with suggestions and we will look the over, but a few answers here

the stripes all the way down make the rear look really thick and bad.

Hood pins will be an option, we decided that before the unveil, but many like it the way it is, so they will be an option.

yes, we saved under 100 for TS members and started them at 100, we have sold many packages today, I have printed all the emails out with suggestions and we will look the over, but a few answers here

Hood pins will be an option, we decided that before the unveil, but many like it the way it is, so they will be an option.

Hello Amy, I was on line for the BJ ceremony.....awesome car, I think the GT350 will be very popular car! How many pkgs will be available and am I thinking correctly....to get into a GT350....MONEY WISE...30,000 + - for the car and 33,000 for the pkg...so 63,000-65,000 out the door? I was going to SSnake my GT500 but I'm thinking GT350 now!!

Thank You,

Kenton

Hello Amy, I was on line for the BJ ceremony.....awesome car, I think the GT350 will be very popular car! How many pkgs will be available and am I thinking correctly....to get into a GT350....MONEY WISE...30,000 + - for the car and 33,000 for the pkg...so 63,000-65,000 out the door? I was going to SSnake my GT500 but I'm thinking GT350 now!!

Thank You,

Kenton

yes, think so.....not sure price on base, but MM can help you....

So you have to have white car?

Everyone has the white car. All GT350's will be white with blue stripes. There aren't many options available.

Painted on Stripes

Stereo Upgrade

Interior Upgrade

Watts2 linkage

Quarter windows removed or left in place (I suggest removing them. I removed the glass on my Terlingua too)

Amy, my girlfriend and I (both Team Shelby members in good standing) each ordered GT350's with Shane at SAI today. I was told that our CSM #'s would be over

100. How do I get our orders placed in the Team Shelby batch. You have done a great job on the car. You have my vote. I was disapointed at the Bash that the

attendees were not permitted a sneek peek at the new car as we were all true Shelby fans who bleed blue and white. I thought that it would have been a great touch

to a wonderful event to have been able to view either an advance picture or the actual car. Notwithstanding thank you and everyone who worked on the event for a

well organized fun event. I left with lots of laughs and fond memories of the time spent. Thanks for hosting a great event, I have checked with my daughter, and

Barbie doesn't wear green,

Mark

Archived