Replica on eBay

CSX4350

:banghead:

In his museum, eh?

Must be a crappy one.

It's been for sale before. No buyers,.......... hum,...wonder why ? lol

To each it's own I guess.

• 11 months later...

It's still for sale (gee, I wonder why nobody has snapped it up yet....?) and, almost a year later, back on eBay:

eBay Replica

This time, in the heading, he has CSX4113, he's not purporting that to be the VIN and no description of why that is in the title of the auction. Not only that, but he has a SAI VIN plate on the car (with no VIN on it). I had to go to his website to see that, my browser keeps locking up trying to look at the auction.

Even my computer knows crap when it sees it!

It's still for sale (gee, I wonder why nobody has snapped it up yet....?) and, almost a year later, back on eBay:

eBay Replica

This time, in the heading, he has CSX4113, he's not purporting that to be the VIN and no description of why that is in the title of the auction. Not only that, but he has a SAI VIN plate on the car (with no VIN on it). I had to go to his website to see that, my browser keeps locking up trying to look at the auction.

:hysterical:

Now John..............I think that ummmmmmm thing would look swell in you collection.

eBay Replica

Sorry but that thing doesn't deserve to be called a replica, tribute, clone or even a kit car. Although in his ebay description he calls it a 1966 Shelby Cobra, it is not. It is also not a CSX4000 series car. Its sad that there are sellers like this.

Steve

Archived