TEAM SHELBY FORUM

From a live perspective...

This is my fav.

Yeah, I had to have a picture leaning on the first production '66 GT350...

(for the record, its an optical illusion or I would probably have been tackled)

Still, notice the horrified look on the guy in the background....

Hey everyone, sorry so late. My phone died taking pictures, so I wasnt able to upload yet. I will get some pics up by tomorrow, but for now...

Overall....great job on the car. You guys dont know how cool this thing is in person! Carroll announced that he will personally sign and drive every car in the first 200...

That NO ONE knew about....not even the employees...Ive got brochures and info I will try to get on here when I get back home tomorrow, but I am exhausted, and need to get some sleep before our departure tomorrow.

In attendance, from TS, Mike with the Prudhomme, Fadi, John Keller, Mike Stacy, Don O'Brien, Big Larry, Sean and myself.

We had front row access to the whole thing and it was really just a giant party...free drinks, hot women(oh my lordy) and one friggin awesome car....this thing is built for tracks. How much so? I was told a KR could not keep up with the STOCK GT Ford sent them....then the upgrades went on, and this is the best performing mustang ever built. The painted on stripes this car gets are beautiful, and the lines are sleek and refined. Everything on it is first class, from the whipple to the function air scoop for the brakes to the hood scoop which is a one piece mold, not like the SGT....the fully adjustable eibach suspension, and the list just goes on...

More tomorrow...girl pics by request...peace out and quit bitching about this awesome car you one post losers...I got no time for haters...it is unbelievable in person....that is just all there is to say!

EPIC NIGHT! Thank you Roger, Amy, Gary's, my TS friends and Carroll........

I wish you all could have been there instead of most of those BJ socialites...you all deserve to see it live.

Thank You and keep us posted

Sarge

Archived