TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I saw leaked pics of the new GT350

I just saw 2 pictures of the new GT350 (front shot and rear shot) and I will not obviously wreck tonights unvailing for Team Shelby so I will not say on what site I saw them sooooooooo......

Car looks real good, lots of cool exterior features, you all will like it. Once the unvailing happens tonight lets all chat it up........I'm sure this will not be a problem. Only 10 more hours :yahoo:

QSS

I just saw bigfoot and I have pictures, but I'm not sharing... What's up with that? Give me a break.

I know the whole story is out now, but I was just throwin some gas on the fire. I think the build up was pretty big and I just happened to stumble onto these pics. A really big exciting 10 foot fire is the only way to go. Besides, I know the effort that went into to keeping the secrete on this and little old me would never let the cat out of the bag anyway. Besides, here we are and we all know now.

QSS

Very cool! I got to watch it live via the video feed.....kind of like watching a japanese moster movie....sound and mouth movements didn't match, but WHO CARES? GT 350 is in the house! Woo Hoo! 87 years old and still figuring out was to kick some other car's a**! I love that guy!

I Just finished watching the clip about an hour ago, it was so cool to see Carroll and know that he was able to make it to this event!! I've been praying he is doing better!! His great insight for delivering another "SPECIAL" car never ceases to amaze me!!

:)

I'm sorry, but the new GT350 is mechanically impressive (why more power than the GT500?) but the lower air dams make it look ridiculous. Reminds me of those 80's cars with all the plastics hanging around the bottom. Front is too low to be practical, reminds me of those late 70s and early 80s Fox body cars. This is supposed to be a iconic legend. By the way, why did Ford cut corners on the 2010 Mustang? Look at the rear end. The first Mustang with the rear quarters cut off. Makes it look cheap. Ford and Shelby you are almost there. The 2010 Shelby GT500 performs awesomely! But, give me the looks of the 2007, 2008,. 2009 body style.

Very cool! I got to watch it live via the video feed.....kind of like watching a japanese moster movie....sound and mouth movements didn't match, but WHO CARES? GT 350 is in the house! Woo Hoo! 87 years old and still figuring out was to kick some other car's a**! I love that guy!

+1 :salute:

Archived