TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ViKings vs. Cowgirls

Who's going to win todays playoff game?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Will the ViKings whoop the cowgirls little booty?

• You Betcha
    • Not a chance

Today I am bringing my family to the Vikings vs Cowboys playoff game at the Metrodome in Mpls. None of us have ever been to a professional football game before so its going to be exciting. I hope Savannah my 3 year old is cool during the entire game I'm bring some ear muffs for her cause I can imagine its going to be loud with all those cowgirl fans crying like a baby when they lose to the good ole Vikes.

Sorry Warrin, Sean, Jim, Sheri, David, DH777, Carroll and all my other Texas Friends but you all are going to be so sad at the end of the game........ HAHAHA

21573_283365969492_770734492_4434248_6471657_n.jpg

Where are all the Favre haters that just a season or 2 ago were telling him to hang it up? finger.gif

Yeah No Kidding.... The Vikings are where they are because of him. I love it when customers from WISC call me and I always say How about those Vikings....... I can tell they want to choke me over the phone.hysterical.gifhysterical.gif

What a great day in the North country :rockon: :happy feet:

Bring on the Saints.

Hey, with a frist name of Erik and a Danish last name, how could I not be a fan since before the Tarkington days.

Go Vikings :happy feet:

GO JETS!

Oh yeah. Them too!

In high school, one of the guys in our group of 5 hads a dad who's company had a press box at Shea stadium behind home plate in the summer. During football season, it was in the end zone but didn't matter to us.

It hung under the second deck, next to WOR, Channel 9's broadcast booth. His dad was supposed to entain clients but never did. Needless to say the 5 of us made a lot of trips to Shea for $1.20 round trip on the train. :happy feet:

We watched a guy named Joe "Willy" in his prime. He retired to sell pantyhose :hysterical:

Always a great day here in the good old USA when the

"ARROGANT AMERICA'S TEAM" loses................................ :salute:

Even better when they get "CREAMED"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

We love the "haters" in Dallas. Jealousy is a compliment!

We love the "haters" in Dallas. Jealousy is a compliment!

Yes I am Jealous??????????

I wish I could be one of those "ARROGANT REDNECK LOSERS"??????????

"NOT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

21573_285088034492_770734492_4444732_3944137_n.jpg

Oh I forgot to post the final score

21573_285088049492_770734492_4444733_2606946_n.jpg

21573_285088454492_770734492_4444774_4616449_n.jpg

Hey Nordic,

Great pics. remember there is always next year!!!!!!!!! They had the home town advantage.

"How bout them Cowboys"

salute.gif They beat the Cowboys fair & sqaure, was that not a great game or what. GG

Hey Nordic,

Great pics. remember there is always next year!!!!!!!!! They had the home town advantage.

"How bout them Cowboys"

salute.gif They beat the Cowboys fair & sqaure, was that not a great game or what. GG

Thanks. Yep we did have the home town advantage and the Vikes have not done so well since Randy Moss got traded so it was our time to have some wins for a change. I really hope we make it to the SuperBowl.

We took our daughter to Sesame Street live 123 on Saturday and then on Sunday we went to the game, I asked her yesterday which show she enjoyed more and she said "oh, daddy I enjoyed the Vikings game more because of all the cheerleaders" I said " yeah me too baby"

Archived