TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 gth #412 for sale

I traded in my 2007 gth Vert on a new 2010 gt500 and my trade was this #412 its certified

Its at Grinwald Ford in Watertown Wisc

800/467/6606 ask for Melissa

Or go to www.grinwaldford.com and click on the inventory

Mention my name Don that bought the 2010 Kona blue Shelby

They are great to deal with

They also have a 2007 Gt500 with 4200 miles on it a coupe silver that is also certified

good luck :happy feet: :redcard:

• 1 month later...

I traded in my 2007 gth Vert on a new 2010 gt500 and my trade was this #412 its certified

They also have a 2007 Gt500 with 4200 miles on it a coupe silver that is also certified

Dang, You should have waited for a 2011 GT500- Their faster, lighter and eat Challengers for lunch. :hysterical:

Don, I bet that trading in a GTH for a GT-500 was an interesting trade negotiation !!!

• 1 year later...

I saw this car in Rochester today, I have been getting calls from people stating that they have seen my car driving around without me in it. I figured someone else had one in the area. I ended up leaving the owner a note on the windshield to call me. It is funny because I actually test drove this car before buying mine. At that time it was at a dealership in Iowa, then I believe sold to woodworking65, then he traded in and I suppose the Rochester person bought it.

Very interesting, expecially because I have a ton of pictures of the car from a year and a half ago. Hopefully the owner will contact me......

Archived