TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Trusted Dealer in Tampa, FL area?

Anyone live in the Tampa, Florida area that can recommend a dealership service operation that has done good work on your SGT? Like many of us my warranty is expiring this year. I want the Hurst shifter looked at (rattle), the A-pillar TSB and.....the scoop replaced. A recommendation from a fellow Shelby owner would be great. Thanks.

A Wilson

SGT #1561

Anyone live in the Tampa, Florida area that can recommend a dealership service operation that has done good work on your SGT? Like many of us my warranty is expiring this year. I want the Hurst shifter looked at (rattle), the A-pillar TSB and.....the scoop replaced. A recommendation from a fellow Shelby owner would be great. Thanks.

A Wilson

SGT #1561

Not sure if they do scoop replacement, but I would suggest Tampa Bay Shelby. You could give Steve a call and find out.

Sam

Not sure if they do scoop replacement, but I would suggest Tampa Bay Shelby. You could give Steve a call and find out.

Sam

I don't think they can do any Ford warranty work since they are not a Ford dealer. Had my scoop replacement done at Countryside Ford in Clearwater. I've had some issues there in the past, but the got a new service manager (Mike Catman) who was great and made sure everything was done correctly the last time I was there (7/2009).

A Wilson

SGT #1561

Do not take it to Heritage Ford in Wesley Chapel

Archived