TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Fabulous Fords Forever Car Show

Fontech

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do I get one of those 281 stickers?

The weather forecast looks great for Sunday. Hi of 70 w/partly cloudy skies.

send an email to the address listed in the flyer that Shelby CS8 posted... I'm sure Jason will give you one

send an email to the address listed in the flyer that Shelby CS8 posted... I'm sure Jason will give you one

Thanks for the outpour of love guys n gals! We had one person trying to crash the party, but when you follow the rules by the book and then some and are a liked individual in the Mustang community, tyrants dont get far...LOL!

Anyways, only a couple of days left to RSVP. Thank many steaks, we need to order them.......LOL!

Thanks for the outpour of love guys n gals! We had one person trying to crash the party, but when you follow the rules by the book and then some and are a liked individual in the Mustang community, tyrants dont get far...LOL!

Anyways, only a couple of days left to RSVP. Thank many steaks, we need to order them.......LOL!

I'll be there, how do I get a sticker? Hook me up, please!!

I'll be there, how do I get a sticker? Hook me up, please!!

Send me an RSVP to events@281m.com and the details needed. Send me your address and we'll pass them out in the morning of the show with the free t-shirts to be worn at the show!

Send me an RSVP to events@281m.com and the details needed. Send me your address and we'll pass them out in the morning of the show with the free t-shirts to be worn at the show!

Email sent... Thanks Jason

Tom

Tom,

Politely, you are not welcomed, lets just leave it at that please?

TS Members,

The event is still open, we do have roughly 30 attendee's, but all of us sponsors of the lunch stepped up to buy some more steaks, so we're still good to go!

Tom,

Politely, you are not welcomed, lets just leave it at that please?

TS Members,

The event is still open, we do have roughly 30 attendee's, but all of us sponsors of the lunch stepped up to buy some more steaks, so we're still good to go!

So Jason... can I have Tom's steak? I like mine well done please! hysterical.gif

Jason,

Glad that you have all your customers at this event. Sorry that there is not any more room for me or anyone else.

img025.jpg

Tom

Hey Tom........Just show up early at the front of the chow line???????

I know you will do just fine??????? :hysterical:

Hey Tom........Just show up early at the front of the chow line???????

I know you will do just fine??????? :hysterical:

Hey Guy's,

Please do me a favor...no more jabs at Tom, and please leave this situation at rest. Me and Tom have some indifferences, and i've humbly asked him not to attend our events. I just want to look past recent endurments and move on.

:happy feet: On another note, we close the RSVP tomorrow as we need to order all those juicy BBQ steaks! So let us know if your coming and what your eats selection is! Be sure to bring your appetities...there will be a plentiful feast!

FYI, all steaks will be cooked medium. If you have a medical or mental reason your steak needs to be cooked different, Friday's is just around the corner.....lol. J/k, let me know and ill try to accomidate. Come sample my 48 hour marinaded BBQ!

Hey Guy's,

Please do me a favor...no more jabs at Tom, and please leave this situation at rest. Me and Tom have some indifferences, and i've humbly asked him not to attend our events. I just want to look past recent endurments and move on.

Tom is a great guy.........

Forgive and forget I always say??????

Give Controversy another chance??????? :hysterical:

281_sign.jpg

Jason ere is the painting you asked me to do for you ill give it to you at knotts

That's a cool sign you did for Jason, Jim, but not as cool as the helmet you did for me :hysterical: I LOVE MY HELMET... :party2:

Thanks Leann i had some pretty wild idea's but Donna said dont get carried away with it LOL. maybe after the show season

JIM

:hysterical: I love the side view pics Jim! Can't wait to get my hands on it....thanks so much for doing this for me. I know how busy you are with work and all the other projects you have going on...see you guys at Fab Fords! :happy feet: :happy feet:

281_sign.jpg

Jason here is the painting you asked me to do for you a few month,s ago ill give it to you at knotts

OMG.................That is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much Jim and Donna! It will be a nice 2 year anniversary icon!

Very cool Jim. We've got some great talent in our crew.

Daniel,

Are you coming to our luncheon? We just ordered 50 Top Sirloin Steaks, 6 bottles of Lucilles BBQ sauce and their going to marinate for 48 hours packed in sea salt and garlic.

Let the no sleep nights continue! If anyone needs any last minute engine dress up stuff, we have quite a few things in stock including the new Moroso brake resevoir covers. We even have one polished for those of you who like shiny like me. If you have a Paxton/Vortech S/C, we have one billet tank left in stock.

If you plan to attend our luncheon, please send an RSVP tonight, theres instructions on the flier. Tonight we have to cut off registrations for the luncheon. Here is the menu for all attending:

Top Sirloin Steak in a Lucilles Smokehouse BBQ marinade packed and layered with Sea Salt

Hamburgers

Pat and Oscar's will be catering:

Garlic Breadsticks

Garlic Roasted Russet Potato's

Antipasta Salad

Caesar Salad!

Thanks Nickie, owner of Pat & Oscar's!

Any complaints?

Archived