TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Fabulous Fords Forever Car Show

Fontech

This is the Silver (25th Anniversary) of the Fabulous Fords Forever which is at Knott's in Buena Park, CA. There were 1813 entries last year and 1833 the year before. Team Shelby had a GREAT turn out last year and if you did not make it, make plans this year.

I was at the Ford Council meeting today doing the mailers and they will be out in the mail today. The goodie bag this year will surprise everyone. This will be something that will useful in your trunk.

Here is the flyer that you will receive if you have been at the past event. If not, here is the registration form.

2010FabulousFordsForeverPage_001.jpg

2010FabulousFordsForeverPage_002.jpg

2010FabulousFordsForeverPage_003.jpg

2010FabulousFordsForeverPage_004.jpg

Fontech's Link To The 2010 Fabulous Fords Forever

Admin or Moderators- Can you make this a sticky?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the Silver (25th Anniversary) of the Fabulous Fords Forever which is at Knott's in Buena Park, CA. There were 1813 entries last year and 1833 the year before. Team Shelby had a GREAT turn out last year and if you did not make it, make plans this year.

I was at the Ford Council meeting today doing the mailers and they will be out in the mail today. The goodie bag this year will surprise everyone. This will be something that will useful in your trunk.

Here is the flyer that you will receive if you have been at the past event. If not, here is the registration form.

2010FabulousFordsForeverPage_001.jpg

2010FabulousFordsForeverPage_002.jpg

2010FabulousFordsForeverPage_003.jpg

2010FabulousFordsForeverPage_004.jpg

Fontech's Link To The 2010 Fabulous Fords Forever

Admin or Moderators- Can you make this a sticky?

It's pinned (Stickied) Tom. The old site used to show stickied topics, but 3.0 doesn't seem to show the sticky icon.

Thanks Enis for the speedie.gif quick action.

Count down is T minus 3 months and 8 days...

Tom

did the council hopefully put a stop to certain car club{ nothing to do with team shelby or saac] selling its non branded non club merchandise this year? it was an issue last year as the president of this south bay club went around handing leaflets offering his own merchandise out of his clubs display. i dont think this is way the council buys the vendor space at this gathering. I still look forward to going though

did the council hopefully put a stop to certain car club{ nothing to do with team shelby or saac] selling its non branded non club merchandise this year? it was an issue last year as the president of this south bay club went around handing leaflets offering his own merchandise out of his clubs display. i dont think this is way the council buys the vendor space at this gathering. I still look forward to going though

The only thing I can say is this, "Big Brother Will Be Watching." What has happened in the past stay's in the past and if NON CLUB ITEMS ARE SOLD, Knott's is not going to be very happy.

If you do see someone selling Ford items, feel free to talk to someone at the Registration Tent.

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be there for the 1st time this year. For anyone interested in cruising to the show from Northern California, check out this thread:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/52382-team-shelby-nor-cal-cruise-to-knotts-berry-farm/

Ken,

Are you entering your car? I'm not sure I want to just to make sure we can leave early if we have to. It's a long drive back to the Bay Area, but I might stay if there is a caravan back to the Bay Area.

Dana

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived