TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Fabulous Fords Forever Car Show

Fontech

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please send an RSVP for you and Alex to events@281m.com so your food and tickets can be made. Do you want steak or a hamburger? We have plenty of steaks so dont be bashfull.

One of each will work...LOL

Alex

Let the no sleep nights continue! If anyone needs any last minute engine dress up stuff, we have quite a few things in stock including the new Moroso brake resevoir covers. We even have one polished for those of you who like shiny like me. If you have a Paxton/Vortech S/C, we have one billet tank left in stock.

I think I'd like the Paxton billet tank...and perhaps the brake reservoir cover if it's the one for the '07...I'll give you a call! Oh, and we will have the steaks, and burgers for the kids like we had talked about...thanks again :happy feet:

I plan on being at Cars & Coffee in Irvine on Saturday morning at 5:00am to 8:00am. If you would like to start the weekend off right come on by. Here is the information for Cars & Coffee in Irvine .

Hope to see some TS there...

Tom

Tom, clean out your mail box...it's full....can't send IM to you :hysterical:

For those out of towners who might be coming into Buena Park for FFF tomorrow evening (Friday); if you have the energy and the desire, you might consider taking a drive up to Toluca Lake (Burbank) to the granddady of weekend car gatherings that's been held on Friday nights at Bob's Big Boy resturant for decades. It runs from 4:00PM to about 11:00PM so there's plenty of time to make the drive up after the Friday evening rush hour traffic subsides.

I posted an invite in the forum for the Nor Cal folks that are caravaning down to BP on Friday, so I thought that I would post one here too just in case others might be interested.

Bob's Big Boy Resturant 4211 West Riverside Drive,

Burbank, CA‎ - (818) 843-9334‎

For those out of towners who might be coming into Buena Park for FFF tomorrow evening (Friday); if you have the energy and the desire, you might consider taking a drive up to Toluca Lake (Burbank) to the granddady of weekend car gatherings that's been held on Friday nights at Bob's Big Boy resturant for decades. It runs from 4:00PM to about 11:00PM so there's plenty of time to make the drive up after the Friday evening rush hour traffic subsides.

I posted an invite in the forum for the Nor Cal folks that are caravaning down to BP on Friday, so I thought that I would post one here too just in case others might be interested.

Bob's Big Boy Resturant 4211 West Riverside Drive,

Burbank, CA‎ - (818) 843-9334‎

Enis,

Are you going to be there? I might come ...

Tom

Tom, looks like you are going to get your wish and have nice COOL weather this year. I think they are predicting a high of 76. Should be a great time.

Dan

Is that you Dan? Danny Chains? Now Blown Away?

Damn a S/C sure does change a man. lol

Tom

Tom

Tom, I just hope it doesn't rain! It snowed in Yucaipa yesterday!! :banghead:

Dang Dan! a new name! I like it! :hysterical: :happy feet: :happy feet: Love the new pics too!

Tom

Tom, I just hope it doesn't rain! It snowed in Yucaipa yesterday!! :banghead:

Dang Dan! a new name! I like it! :hysterical: :happy feet: :happy feet: Love the new pics too!

Yep,it's me...lol

See you all this weekend!!!!

Dan

I think I'd like the Paxton billet tank...and perhaps the brake reservoir cover if it's the one for the '07...I'll give you a call! Oh, and we will have the steaks, and burgers for the kids like we had talked about...thanks again :happy feet:

Ordered Wednesday, polished and shipped on thursday and you'll have them tomorrow morning for a Saturday install! :shift:

Other than Cars N Coffee in the morning, is there anything else going on Saturday? Laura and I are spending the night at the Radisson Suites about 1/2 a block away from Knott's so we can have a short drive in the morning.

Dan

A fellow Limer and also a club member from an Arizona Mustang Club will be meeting at 10:00am on Saturday for a cruise to SMS in Corona. The meeting place is at the BIG parking lot behind the Knott's Resort. This is all the info I have on this cruise. SMS Super Parts

SMS SUPERCARS HEADQUARTERS

2735 Wardlow Road, Corona, California 92882

Tom

Ordered Wednesday, polished and shipped on thursday and you'll have them tomorrow morning for a Saturday install! :shift:

Cool! That's what I call FAST service! 281 Motorsports rocks! :happy feet: See you at the show!

On schedule to leave at 4:30am to be at C&C by 5:00am. I will be looking for the TS Crew. I will try to hold the spots to the right once you enter the parking area.

Tom

Received the tank Friday and installed it that night in plenty of time for the show. Outstanding service from Jason and 281 Motorsports! :happy feet:

We had a few TS Members show up this morning for Cars and Coffee in Irvine. Here are the photos...

Tom

Great pics Tom! Wish we could have been there, but to busy with weekend stuff around the house and cleaning the Terlingua for the show in the morning....see you all there! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Archived