TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Blue oval industries

07-2937

How is it on ebay that blue oval industries is selling shelby gt specific parts??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-07-08-Mustang-Shelby-Black-GT-Center-Caps-Set-of-4_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem35a642ef69QQitemZ230422671209QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

they also sell powered by ford badges at times

Are they the new Shelby parts distributer? you dont hear about SPP much anymore

How is it on ebay that blue oval industries is selling shelby gt specific parts??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-07-08-Mustang-Shelby-Black-GT-Center-Caps-Set-of-4_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem35a642ef69QQitemZ230422671209QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I have bought from them before but haven't heard any news of this. Everybody what in on the action wait when the 5.0 comes out !!! It's going to be every dealer for themselves

I understand SA is now handling the parts business

In the parts market, there are numerous ways to get the Shelby Parts without being a Shelby dealer. No one shares how they do it though.

I've purchased a few SPP items from them. In every case they looked like open returns. Perfectly fine but previously open none the less. I figured this was the price you pay for the lower cost? Maybe SPP sells returns through them?

I know something look weird with my orders. Never though they were open returns but now that you mention it; I think they were. :doh:

I've purchased a few SPP items from them. In every case they looked like open returns. Perfectly fine but previously open none the less. I figured this was the price you pay for the lower cost? Maybe SPP sells returns through them?

I've bought a lot of items from Blue Oval and found all items are new. I believe the opened packages are for inspection to ensure all parts there and nothing broken. They have a connection with Ford and get a lot of unusual items that are usually fairly priced, considering the parts are Ford, not cheap knock-offs. Good company, fast shipping.

I've bought a lot of items from Blue Oval and found all items are new. I believe the opened packages are for inspection to ensure all parts there and nothing broken. They have a connection with Ford and get a lot of unusual items that are usually fairly priced, considering the parts are Ford, not cheap knock-offs. Good company, fast shipping.

Same here!

Please don't misunderstand, I wasn't slamming them and I didn't say I had any issues or that the parts were not new.

For example, I ordered the 4.6L engine dress-up kit and it arrived in an open blister pack for the GT500 engine dress-up kit. My wheel caps where in the right package but the blister pack was sliced open.

I really don't care, given the lower price, and in every instance the parts were brand new. I was only an observation about how they MIGHT come upon SPP parts cheap, and based only on my limited experience.

Please don't misunderstand, I wasn't slamming them and I didn't say I had any issues or that the parts were not new.

For example, I ordered the 4.6L engine dress-up kit and it arrived in an open blister pack for the GT500 engine dress-up kit. My wheel caps where in the right package but the blister pack was sliced open.

I really don't care, given the lower price, and in every instance the parts were brand new. I was only an observation about how they MIGHT come upon SPP parts cheap, and based only on my limited experience.

I bought from them...parts were brand new, in original package. Nothing was tampered with. I guess they could see through the clear plastic :hysterical:

I bought from them...parts were brand new, in original package. Nothing was tampered with. I guess they could see through the clear plastic :hysterical:

All the stuff I've bought from them was new and unopened. I've talked to the owner and they bid on blocks of parts like the Foose (Baer) rotors to get the best prices. I live 30 miles from them and will be going over there this Saturday to buy some stuff. They're in a real small town in rural Virginia at the foothills of the Shenandoah Mountains, called Elkton.

I mean this is real Hicksville. Nice little country town.

You guys jolted my long term memory!! I remember one order from them it was my new grille emblem which cost me about 55.00 bucks. My buddy was at my house when I recieved it and it looked like it was reboxed and the clips to mount it wasn't there. I tried to call them just to say for the money wheres my clips. I just used nuts instead. But I swear it looked used.

Check the old posts for some warnings on Blue Oval Indust. Good prices and product but god help you if you have to return items or talk to the owner on the phone...he needs a chill pill...maybe two...or three!

Don't confuse with Blue Oval in Washington state...different people.

• 2 weeks later...

lol thats a bit of heat build up were you able to turn them out or is it time for new ones?

I got rid of the burnt fluid and they are workn ok but I think I might try to find a spare set. The blue tint is slowly deminishing to drk gray ; )

Mike

BE CAREFUL WITH PURCHASES FROM BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES, INC. IN ELKTON VA!! DO A GOOGLE SEARCH OF THEM FOR REVIEWS - THEY HAVE TERRIBLE REVIEWS AND HAVE RIPPED OFF TOO MANY PEOPLE TO COUNT!!

THEY HAVE 32 COMPLAINTS AGAINST THEM WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU!!! MANY PEOPLE DO LOTS OF BUSINESS WITH THEM SPENDING THOUSANDS AND THEN GET BAD/BROKEN PRODUCTS AND THE OWNERS MIKE & JOHN ARE RUDE AND WILL TELL YOU TO F-OFF AFTER SPENDING ALL THAT MONEY!!!

DON'T SUPPORT SUCH TERRIBLE SERVICE - BUYER BEWARE - STAY AWAY FROM BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES!!!

Archived