TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sequential Taillights - MRT vs. CDC

ShelbyCobra826

As best as I can tell, the MRT harness (dynamite sticks) replaces the entire taillight harness, so I assume you have to get into the taillight unit to replace. The CDC harness appears to be a harness that plugs in between the main wiring harness and the taillight harness, so I assume you only need to access this connection behind the trunk trim piece. Neither appears difficult to install.

So, my question really is: is there a difference in quality, function, speed, etc. of the two units? Thanks!

I'm using the MRT set-up. Took about 15 minutes to install. Happy with results and got it for a good price.

Looked at your wheels/tires. Those look like the wheels I have been looking for-look like old Cragers, which I have always liked. :drool: Would you pls post close ups, are they direct fit -any spacers needed, which tires and such. thanks Phil

I just ordered these from SPP.

Sequential Tail Light Kit W/ 6 Setting

Easily add style to your Mustang or Shelby with this easy to install Kit. Includes two complete harnesses to replace your stock ones with no cutting or splicing. Now features 6 programmable settings for various forms of sequencing

Anyone have any experience with these, or know what the "6 programmable settings" are?

Looked at your wheels/tires. Those look like the wheels I have been looking for-look like old Cragers, which I have always liked. drool.gif Would you pls post close ups, are they direct fit -any spacers needed, which tires and such. thanks Phil

They are American Racing Shelby edition, 18x9 & 18x10. Nitto 305 drag radials on back. Direct fit. You would need a diff. offset for big brakes but I've seen them on GT500s.

Archived