TEAM SHELBY FORUM

East Meets West

J-Train

I had the GT 500 out at lunch yesterday for some photos and all my other toys got jealous so I set up a impromtu Car/Bike show in my drive way. Yes the neigbors think I am crazy:crackup:

dsc03876oo.jpg

dsc03885o.jpg

dsc03886by.jpg

dsc03891v.jpg

dsc03892h.jpg

dsc03896e.jpg

dsc03907b.jpg

It's a freakin' miracle! Congratulations on getting your eyesight and taste back after 2002.

Like the Shelby and Kaw. The green Kaw, not so much. That other, yellow thing in the driveway......were they having a neighborhood cleanup day?

Ugh.

bj

It's a freakin' miracle! Congratulations on getting your eyesight and taste back after 2002.

Like the Shelby and Kaw. The green Kaw, not so much. That other, yellow thing in the driveway......were they having a neighborhood cleanup day?

Ugh.

bj

Typical response, I had a bad ass Terminator so don't think I am some GM fan jumping ship, I have been die hard Mustang for some time. At the time I bougth the CETA, I had never driven or owned a LS1 F-Body and I just wanted to try it. Its a 1 0f 3290 prodeced BTW so it's quite rare.

Trying to decide what springs to get for Black Sunshine, Pro-Kit or Sportlines, any help with something besides insulting my rides?

Great Collection of vehicles!

Brand loyality is kinda like saying "Duh, I Like car, and he like car uh duh motorsikles are fun!"

I love it when I had my old R1 I would talk smack to the old posers on thier shiny HD's after hearing about my ricer, then the next day I would ride my Shovel and talk smack about guys who did'nt build thier own HD...stupid of me but entertaining...I miss riding the ferry every day.hysterical.gif

Thanks for Sharing!

Archived