TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Do You ¿T E R L I N G U A?

SPRSNK

I'll buy the first round! :tequila:

Doc Scott

Your on, and I'll catch the second round!!!!!

BTW, have a great time in another favorite of my places, which is Scottsdale, AZ!!!!

If you haven't been goto Jerome also!! the drive alone out of Prescott is well worth it!!

See you at La Kiva soon Doc!

Jeff

Scottsdale will be off the chain! meeting friends and taking no prisoners;wisely have a sponser pass not a bidders/don't need to get lubed and bid on something foolish!!!

Have a high bid on a crashed S-GT looking to build a dedicated track car;you interested in some work?

Doc Scott

Have a high bid on a crashed S-GT looking to build a dedicated track car;you interested in some work?

Doc Scott

Your kidding right?? You really have to ask this question, I have a stall all cleared out for you already, get the SGT and say the word and it's a done deal, have a body guy on stand by as we speak.

Really wish I could be up there right now, I have lots of friends in the area, and Lori and I have this and 2 other spots in our 10 year plan, I have spent more than my fair share of time there and love it, we'll be in Tuscon a little later this year so I'll keep you posted maybe we can meet up and do a primer for Terlingua.

My Pre-Runner/Crawler is waiting to set foot on the AZ desert hopefully this year, especially since I have the wife's Cobra R clone almost wrapped up, then it's my turn to finish the Turbocharged Pre-Runner/Crawler which is not more than about 40 hours from being done, and a few more collected parts, which includes an Atlas II twin stick T-case, I have my feet all over this deal out of Jersey, waiting for it to unfold.

Anyways, have fun, and be sure to get those photo's, looking forward to talking with you.

Another night of well intended mayhem, I'm in too!

Fordie

Wish you and Donna would have meet us at Ennis or the LRS 10th bash, we had the whole quarter mile to ourselves basically, would have some great time to have Donna on the track and pinning a grin on her face like we did Lori, which it was her first time on the track too.

Looks like we'll just have to make a dedicated run up there to make it happen!!

On a friday/saturday Test and Tune!

Jeff

Archived