TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Selling the Snake

jcool

It kills me to have to do this but its time to sell the Snake! CSM 724 I was hoping that this economy would turn around sooner than later but that does not seem to be happening. I know there are alot of people out there going through this and i do hope things get better real soon for us all.

If anyone out there could give me some advice on the best place to list the car, price points, etc. i would apprreciate it. I do have a loan balance from the original sale so i know that will complicate things some. but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

It doesn't get any easier for me to see this. It breaks my heart when people have to give up something they have worked sooo hard to get. I am so greatful everyday that we are at least keeping the bills paid.

I truely hope things turn around for you and so sorry to hear you have to sell her, I know it would break my heart. I love my car, but if put in a situation, I would sell her if it meant keeping the bills paid and food on the table.

Hang in there and good luck on the sale.....

Aggie

Times are tough and does not seem to be getting better. My stang is safe right now in the stable, but if thing do not start to pan out, that side of the stable might be opened up.

Sorry to hear this...

Tom

Sorry to hear the news, but there is always another day. Your Snake's configuation sells pretty well. Check out Ebay. It really gets a lot of traffic. The listing cost is reasonable. Take a look at different sale pages and see how you want to set yours up. Pictures are great, but too many and too detailed get to be tiring for a potential buyer. If someone is truly interested, they will ask you for addtional pictures. There are Ebay related businesses that specialize in helping you to sell your Snake if you don't want to do it yourself. Other websites include Auto Trader, cars.com, Hemmings and carsonline.com. There is also the car auction platform. There is a ton more info out there. This is my contribution. Best of luck!

It doesn't get any easier for me to see this. It breaks my heart when people have to give up something they have worked sooo hard to get. I am so greatful everyday that we are at least keeping the bills paid.

I truely hope things turn around for you and so sorry to hear you have to sell her, I know it would break my heart. I love my car, but if put in a situation, I would sell her if it meant keeping the bills paid and food on the table.

Hang in there and good luck on the sale.....

Aggie

That was nice Aggie!

It kills me to have to do this but its time to sell the Snake! CSM 724 I was hoping that this economy would turn around sooner than later but that does not seem to be happening. I know there are alot of people out there going through this and i do hope things get better real soon for us all.

If anyone out there could give me some advice on the best place to list the car, price points, etc. i would apprreciate it. I do have a loan balance from the original sale so i know that will complicate things some. but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Thank you

I hope something turns around for you,quickly!!

I can't see the photos of the car for some reason and I am very interested in buying a supersnake. What colour is the car , what year and what options does it have ?

You can look at the pictures on ebay I am posting a link- ( http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170433309124&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT ) you could also search it on ebay under item number 170433309124.

To answer some of your questions here is a list of options:

2008 Black Coupe W/ 1,736 Miles

SUPER SNAKE PACKAGE WITH 605 H.P. SUPER CHARGER

EIBACH SUSPENSION

BLACK CALIPERS

SIDE SCOOPS

COOLING SYSTEM UPGRADE

RED APPEARANCE PACKAGE

NAVIGATION

H.I.D HEAD LAMPS

AMBIENT LIGHTING PACKAGE

LOW JACK WITH EARLY WARNING SYSTEM

ORIGINAL OWNER, ALL DOCUMENTATION FROM ORIGINAL SALE AND SUPER SNAKE UPGRADE INCLUDED.

INCLUDES LARGE SHELBY SUPER SNAKE JACKET WITH CSM #

Please let me know if you have any other questions

Archived