TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How many KRs are still on dealer lots????

REAL ONE

Does anyone know how many KRs are still on dealer lots????

I would think once spring hits and if the economy picks up even just a little the remaining KRs will be sold out especially if the prices stay in the mid to high 50s.

Once all the KRs are sold from dealer lots I would think the values will tend to rise.

Don't count on the economy improving any time soon (maybe sometime in 2011). Unemployment is still way to high and that will impact consumption and futher impact housing. Washington pols are drinking way too much Kool-Aid and they're not focusing on the real problems. Right now they should be working 24/7 on job creation and not getting bogged down with the other extraneous issues that they seem to excel at. In the meantime, new and used car values will remain muted.

Wow, hundreds still available. The '08s are soon to be 3 yr old "new" cars. The upgraded '11s are not going to help the plight of these unsold KRs at all.

It'll benefit the buyers. Most KR's being sold now are from '07-09 GT-500 owners looking to upgrade.

• 8 months later...

Grave dig here but I have updated info.

As of 09/21/10, there are 64 2009 KR's in the dealer network. That doesn't mean all 64 are for sale. Sometimes dealer owners don't title their personal cars.

As for 2008 KR's, I don't know that number because the 2008 model year is no longer in the dealer network.

- Joe

Archived