TEAM SHELBY FORUM

VOPC ?

I know many of you here have used this voice activated system, ( I've used it for my last two cars). Have run into a problem with one of the prompts......maybe someone has an answer. NOTE, I have not yet spoke to an analyst, from experience they frown on "Customers" using the system. Now the problem, when the prompt asks for body type, no matter what I say,pronounce, speak softly, loudly, the message comes back t82 rather than t88 which i say. Has anyone run into this.? No vin yet so haven't used the CS line.

I know many of you here have used this voice activated system, ( I've used it for my last two cars). Have run into a problem with one of the prompts......maybe someone has an answer. NOTE, I have not yet spoke to an analyst, from experience they frown on "Customers" using the system. Now the problem, when the prompt asks for body type, no matter what I say,pronounce, speak softly, loudly, the message comes back t82 rather than t88 which i say. Has anyone run into this.? No vin yet so haven't used the CS line.

You do not need a Vin# to use the CS number. All you need is this:

1. Dealer code number.

2. Order number.

3. Body code (T88)

I did this many times and they looked up my order before I had a vin#.

Whether you use the VIN or the order # etc; Ford has the system programmed to automatically kick ALL Shelby inquiries out to an analyst. I tried many times with both options and always got kicked out!

Did you try saying it " T eight eight" instead of "T eighty eight"?

I did.

Whether you use the VIN or the order # etc; Ford has the system programmed to automatically kick ALL Shelby inquiries out to an analyst. I tried many times with both options and always got kicked out!

Thanks , I may just wait till I get a vin and use CS. Appeciate the feedback. B) I've been fighting off the PSDS monkey! :finger:

I did.

Thanks , I may just wait till I get a vin and use CS. Appeciate the feedback. B) I've been fighting off the PSDS monkey! :finger:

I tried this number early on myself. This system is for ford dealers. As mentioned before the automated system will not accept body type for shelby orders. You can try to talk to a rep but they shut me out when I tried. Instead I call the customer service number once a week and check to make sure I am still on MATHOLD. That is the best I can seem to do.

I tried this number early on myself. This system is for ford dealers. As mentioned before the automated system will not accept body type for shelby orders. You can try to talk to a rep but they shut me out when I tried. Instead I call the customer service number once a week and check to make sure I am still on MATHOLD. That is the best I can seem to do.

+1

I had this same problem when I used it & I used it several times,always ended up with an analyst. Could never get by body code.

This has been a known issue. The system has not been set up to recognize the GT500 body codes. It simply won't work....unless they've changed something this week.

Dave

This has been a known issue. The system has not been set up to recognize the GT500 body codes. It simply won't work....unless they've changed something this week.

Dave

:beatdeadhorse: Just seems in this age of data availability FOMOCO and others can't devise a system for on line tracking. Oh Well....I will try to be patient like every one else........... :stats: Thanks for the clarification. :rant::finger::banghead::censored::drop::stop::sos:

Archived