TEAM SHELBY FORUM

new site design

glroy

I have not chimed in on the new web site look. it is fine; but folks the functionality, can't add mods to my car in the registry, seems there is an auto renewal emails for subscriptions (this is good), but your have not set up the subscription payment to be updated on the web site.

If you pay electronically (credit card or PayPal) your subscription should be renewed as soon as you pay.

I paid on the 11th and 2 days latter you send me an email telling me I have to pay for my subscription :headscratch: . The correct email to have sent is thank you for your payment and you are renewed to 2011.

Come on folks you can build some of the best cars in the world( IMHO). The web stuff is not rocket science, With all the talent at Shelby you should be able to build one of the best web sites in the world.

Glen

I have not chimed in on the new web site look. it is fine; but folks the functionality, can't add mods to my car in the registry, seems there is an auto renewal emails for subscriptions (this is good), but your have not set up the subscription payment to be updated on the web site.

If you pay electronically (credit card or PayPal) your subscription should be renewed as soon as you pay.

I paid on the 11th and 2 days latter you send me an email telling me I have to pay for my subscription :headscratch: . The correct email to have sent is thank you for your payment and you are renewed to 2011.

Come on folks you can build some of the best cars in the world( IMHO). The web stuff is not rocket science, With all the talent at Shelby you should be able to build one of the best web sites in the world.

Glen

If you are having problems with the site please send to Robertl@shelbyautos.com It should have not sent you the renewal e-mail I know that we where having a few glitchs with the new 3.5 system but we are working them out.

I log on from 3 different Computers (at different times) and each one has the same problems, where text on the right side in the Posts are covered by items on the screen, and I am SO glad that I am not collored blind. You have white words inside of light blue boxes on a very light gray background. I cant read what is in those boxes, can you chang the words to Black? there is other things that are messed up but this is enough for now. I miss the original format.

Archived