TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Help decide between 2008 GT500KR or 2010 GT500

alvinlee888

+1 for the KR if the prices are relatively the same and it's only going to be a weekend toy. If you are going to put some real miles on it, go with the 2010 or '11. Much nicer interior, you can mod it without worrying if it will affect the value, and if you rack up plenty of miles on the KR, it won't be collectible anyway (plenty of KR owners never drive them).

The KR handles better, they claim the same HP. I like the look of the KR better but not by much until I looked at the back of the 2010. I think the back of the 2010 is ugly.

+1 on the KR

I'm still having a tough time embracing the angles they put on the backs of the 2010's.

Hi guys and mentors ^_^

Need your advice.

I'm currently stuck between choosing a 2008 GT500KR or a 2010 GT500.

Both are brand new.

What do you think is a better car and why?

Hope you guys could help me.

Thanks so much

If you want better handling(a lot better) and better interior, 2010 would do the job but if you want a possible collector car go with KR. Watch these tests, then decide

08KR

If you want better handling(a lot better) and better interior, 2010 would do the job but if you want a possible collector's car go with KR. Watch these tests, then decide

08KR

The KR would be my choice ,still not struck on the new 2010. The KR will be more of a collector car.

Holy freakin cow........ I've been looking for the Flux Capacitor mod forever. Where did you get it????

QSS

I got mine from Scotty, but he passed away several years ago. However, I can give you Spock or Capt. Kirk's number. I think they had some spares stored away in Engineering near the dilithium crystals. These FC's are light years head of any other technology currently available. Almost like having hyperdrive.happy%20feet.gif

Shhhhhhhhhh :doh:

wow, information overload.

I couldn't ask for anything more...

I asked the right people about my predicament.

I'll be honest...everyone made so much sense but one sticks out -

I wanna use the car and not think about the mileage on it so I'm leaning towards 2010 GT500 but who knows, I might change my mind when I get to test drive both.

Oh by the way, I live in Asia and will be shipping the car home and I think Im the first to have a 2010 here or if i decide to get the KR, i would still be the first.

Thank you so much guys for enlightening me. I really needed everyone's EXPERT opinion on it. Many thanks again.

alvinlee888 is offline Reply With Quote

:hysterical:

I think it depends on what you are going to do with it - if you are content to leave it alone and enjoy it, then defiitely the KR - if you already know you are going to mod it, go with the 2010 - great base for future mods, no regrets for messing with a KR.. just my opinion of course

Archived