TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My baby!

ShelbyGal

I only have pics from the dealers. As you can see it was kept in good company.

I will have more pics when the sun is out and I'm home.

Karen

post-7837-1168054600_thumb.jpg

post-7837-1168054620_thumb.jpg

Wow! I never thought it was possible, but that color is even prettier than Rob's. What do you call that color? :hysterical2:

Nice car ShelbyGal!

Dave

I only have pics from the dealers. As you can see it was keft in good company.

Karen

Man, is that herritage GT still sitting on their floor? Jeez, by now they are probably giving it away. It's been there for over a year.

Sorry. Nice car Karen! Drive in good health for many, many years to come!

Karen

That's the one at Galpin. I recognize the showroom. How much ADM did you pay?

Also, double check the white strips on the rear spoiler. There was an overlap of the nylon stripe on both sides. Ask them why that is.

Man, is that herritage GT still sitting on their floor? Jeez, by now they are probably giving it away. It's been there for over a year.

Sorry. Nice car Karen! Drive in good health for many, many years to come!

With those pukey colors, its no wonder. That combo may work on the track, but not in the real world.

Congrats Karen - your gonna love your car! :beerchug:

AWESOME!!!! Just made me go out and give mine a wipe down with some microfiber!! Make sure to post pics on the GO forum!! And get the midwest auto gear mirror covers!!

cgoeshel

I am still not convinced that they got your color right, its seems off from the rest of us GO's ? When I drive down to Vegas with mine I'll look you up, I gotta see your car against mine, I am sure its a different shade?

That's the one at Galpin. I recognize the showroom. How much ADM did you pay?

Is that like asking someone their age??

I asked about the stripes? It was like that on the other Shelby they had there. I am getting one stripe replaced because it was cracked. Yes, they do have another Shelby on the showroom floor. It's red.

Chris (cgoeschel),

This Shelby is your fault! Thanks for posting the pic's of your car. I got my car cover today too. Thanks again!

rbortnick,

Let me know when you drive to Vegas. Maybe we can compare three of them! I'm only a few hours south of there. I'm sure it'll be less time in this car (plus I know all the CHiPies between here and there).

Is that like asking someone their age??

It is understandable if age and what you paid for your car is something you want to keep to yourself. Most of us are open about it. I am 46 - Married to a great girl (my HS sweety). I paid 15K ADM to get to order my GO GT500. No secrets and no shame whatsoever. Some paid more and some paid less, it is all OK. We are all members here. No bashing. If someone does bash, we stand up for one another.

Rob.

Karen

Congrats! Its a beauty! :happy feet: Is Galpin in LA? I heard the ADMs were brutal out there.

The dealer where I bought my Shelby has a Heritage GT they call "the Clown Car". Been there long time too. I about split a gut when he called it that! :headspin: I can picture a clown driving it at 150 or so, lol.

KC666

Congrats! Its a beauty! :happy feet: Is Galpin in LA? I heard the ADMs were brutal out there.

The dealer where I bought my Shelby has a Heritage GT they call "the Clown Car". Been there long time too. I about split a gut when he called it that! :headspin: I can picture a clown driving it at 150 or so, lol.

KC666

Galpin sucks. Three months ago they wanted 85k talked them down to 69k any color. This after I lease a 96 cobra , 01 cobra , 03 cobra. Walked away and got one for 59k OUT THE DOOR.(9K MARK UP)(tungsten grey/stripes) From a dealer in southern california. Galpin lost my bussiness, cause they want more money then keeping a good custmer for life. GALPIN IS THE LAST PLACE TO BUY A SHELBY GT 500 IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA.

"Chris (cgoeschel),

This Shelby is your fault! Thanks for posting the pic's of your car. I got my car cover today too. Thanks again!"

I cant take all the blame!! Im glad you love it!! I sure do love mine and I couldnt be more happy with my color choice as well!! Get lots of pics, we may have to put together a GO reunion!! Glad you like the cover as well. Make sure to follow the directions about how to put it on or youll be chasing it all around the car...lol

Galpin sucks. Three months ago they wanted 85k talked them down to 69k any color. This after I lease a 96 cobra , 01 cobra , 03 cobra. Walked away and got one for 59k OUT THE DOOR.(9K MARK UP)(tungsten grey/stripes) From a dealer in southern california. Galpin lost my bussiness, cause they want more money then keeping a good custmer for life. GALPIN IS THE LAST PLACE TO BUY A SHELBY GT 500 IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA.

Hey, did you buy yours at Santa Monica Ford by any chance? Sounds like the car they had there about two months ago. Just courious.

That's what I like about this board. Everyone can post their experiences and opinions. I didn't have a problem at Galpin, nor did I pay $85K, over even $69K. Although they did earn my business after I got screwed by my local dealer. I won't even let them change the oil in my car!

Anyhow... the sun is out and I have more pics. The car is dirty, I have not had time to remove stickers from the windows (that will be later when it's not in the 30's outside).

post-7837-1168104157_thumb.jpg

post-7837-1168104288_thumb.jpg

post-7837-1168104439_thumb.jpg

Does that cover come with the antenna hole pre cut ?

Yes it does and it has a stitched plastic grommet as well.

That's what I like about this board. Everyone can post their experiences and opinions. I didn't have a problem at Galpin, nor did I pay $85K, over even $69K. Although they did earn my business after I got screwed by my local dealer. I won't even let them change the oil in my car!

Anyhow... the sun is out and I have more pics. The car is dirty, I have not had time to remove stickers from the windows (that will be later when it's not in the 30's outside).

AHH YES!! Great pics....just wait till you clean her up ...your way!! Itll look better than ever! Congrats again! I think Ill go take mine for a spin now.

Looks like the stripe is torn on the leading edge of the hood stripe (near the passenger headlight) & down on the front bumber below the grill an alignment issue? If so is the dealer going to fit it?

Congrats Karen,

Welcome to the Shelby Family,

As all of the owners in our web, it doesn't matter what color or style you own. The one thing we all have in common is WE LOVE THIS NEW SHELBY ! :beerchug:

It also doesn't matter what deal we have made, you still have a SHELBY 2007 and that says it all !

ENJOY YOUR STANG ! :shift:

MTNTOM

Looks like the stripe is torn on the leading edge of the hood stripe (near the passenger headlight) & down on the front bumber below the grill an alignment issue? If so is the dealer going to fit it?

Yes, the stripe is getting fixed. As far as alignment... maybe it's the camera angle. I haven't seen an alignment problem.

If this car were a motorcycle, I'd have bugs in my teeth!

Yes, the stripe is getting fixed. As far as alignment... maybe it's the camera angle. I haven't seen an alignment problem.

If this car were a motorcycle, I'd have bugs in my teeth!

That's what the windshields on the bikes are for. :doh:

Karen

DSC00871.JPG

DSC00873.JPG

Congrat`s Karen Very nice . Anyway you could sneek the one beside yours out of the show room?

Harleys aren't supposed to have windshields :)

I'd like a Softail, someday...

Is that you??

Karen

Yep, that was taken last week end on my birthday. It was nice out so I went for a ride. The windshield comes of in 15 seconds and I take it off alot. I like the air on my face except on long rides or when it is cold like it was last weekend. Heres another shot.

The bike is a 2006 Roadking Classic with the Screamin Eagle pipes Carb kit and custom dyno map download. It hauls butt.

Nice pic's. We've wanted to get a bike, but hubby was hit by a drunk driver and has three bulged disks in his lower back. A bike would force him into an early retirement.

I really love the background. That's my dream place to move to, Washington. Hubby thinks I'm nuts. He's never been there, I was born there. That's where I want to retire...

Karen

Archived