TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Birthday Mr. Shelby

supersnake94

Carroll, thank you for all you have done for the American car enthusiasts and for those you continue to support with your foundations. It is all apprecaited, and we all look forward to seeing what is just around the corner from you. You've never disappointed anf we are all the better for having you around.

Happy Birthday Mr. Shelby you have inspired us all, and thank you for helping all the children. My grandson is heart baby, we all know how much love it takes.

My hat is off to you sir.

Happy Birthday from the Faulkner family! Thank you for pushing the envelope, for digging in and proving what could be done with a lowly "secretary's car"! I knew I was raising my sons right when the oldest came home with his 7th grade assignment (many years ago) to write a paper on Famous Influential Americans. His initial choices were Carroll Shelby and Richard Petty. Your influence spans generations upon generations! Happy Birthday & many, many more!

Happy Birthday Carroll. Here's to many more :beerchug: .

We ALL, missed you at the Vegas Bash. We had a Great time.

Stay Strong.

I'll buy a Birthday cake and ice cream, and have a 'Few'?

piece's of the cake and 5 or 6 scoops of ice cream, in your honor.

As Always, 'Big Larry'

:salute:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARROLL!

God bless you and I wish the very best to you on your 87th birthday today!

Cheers! :beerchug:

:happy feet: Happy birthday Mr Shelby! Thank you for your cars, and for all the good that you do through your foundation! Happy Birthday! :happy feet:

:party2: :party2: :party2:

Heres to many more in the future!!!!!

:happy feet:

:dance:

Archived