TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cool GT500 Video

hammerhead

My 14 year old son produced, directed, and edited this video. I only drove the car.

Awesome video hammerhead. Thought I was watching a sequel to the FORD Germany commercial. Got the juices flowing as I am waiting out the cold nasty winter months in Ohio. Your son is very talented and obviously shares our passion for these automobiles. Thanks to you and your son for the shot of adrenaline.

award.gif absolutely awesome...

if i ever get over that way in the Shelby, perhaps a two shelby video.

or better yet, perhaps he could do a music video for us (The One Night Stand Blues Band, on MySpace). Pondering.gif

Man i'm pretty shocked. Your son has a future. Thats some good shots. How many scenes were taking to create that? I love video production and try making videos on my spare time. What camera also?

Thanks for the positive feedback. We live in the Lower Florida Keys and believe or not it is now 48 degrees outside! We should have record low temperatures tonight.

Anyways, I will let my son Bryan answer your questions:

Wow, I did not expect to see so many positive comments. This was pretty much my first fully shot,edited, and finalized film (if you'd even call it that) so thank you very much.

The film was made up of about 45 shots, which consisted of interior shots,flyby shots, and even some crazy man-lift shots taken up in the air. The camera I used was a Sony HD camcorder, specifically the HDR-UX5. This camera was fantastic and even proved better than the camera I borrowed from my school. There is a new version of this camera which is full 1080p HD but it tops in at about $900 on Amazon. The editing software I used was Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 and Adobe After Effects. At first the footage I shot was not readable through Premiere but I converted the footage to a readable format through Sony Vegas,which is the editing software made by Sony. I probably gave you more information than you needed but I felt that I should explain the entire process I went through when making the video. Thank you very much for the awesome comments and I hope you also make some kick a-- videos.

Thanks for the positive feedback. We live in the Lower Florida Keys and believe or not it is now 48 degrees outside! We should have record low temperatures tonight.

Anyways, I will let my son Bryan answer your questions:

Wow, I did not expect to see so many positive comments. This was pretty much my first fully shot,edited, and finalized film (if you'd even call it that) so thank you very much.

The film was made up of about 45 shots, which consisted of interior shots,flyby shots, and even some crazy man-lift shots taken up in the air. The camera I used was a Sony HD camcorder, specifically the HDR-UX5. This camera was fantastic and even proved better than the camera I borrowed from my school. There is a new version of this camera which is full 1080p HD but it tops in at about $900 on Amazon. The editing software I used was Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 and Adobe After Effects. At first the footage I shot was not readable through Premiere but I converted the footage to a readable format through Sony Vegas,which is the editing software made by Sony. I probably gave you more information than you needed but I felt that I should explain the entire process I went through when making the video. Thank you very much for the awesome comments and I hope you also make some kick a-- videos.

Great job, It totally got may heart pumping.

:bowdown:

We are very impressed by the quality of that short film clip. Thanks so much for sharing it. I showed it to my wife she said "and a 14 year old did that?" Congradulations and we sincerely hope it's the beginning of many films! How about coming up to Broward and shooting some film of my 09' Vert? :burnout:

We are very impressed by the quality of that short film clip. Thanks so much for sharing it. I showed it to my wife she said "and a 14 year old did that?" Congradulations and we sincerely hope it's the beginning of many films! How about coming up to Broward and shooting some film of my 09' Vert? :burnout:

We used to live off Davie Blvd. (just East of I-95) in Fort Lauderdale before moving to Cudjoe Key in 2002. We rarely go up to the "mainland". If you ever come down to the Lower Keys we can take you out to the same road and have some fun.

Mark

I see a Director in the making.....the kids nowdays have a lot of technical knowledge....they have too with all of the electronics that surround our lives these days. Sure not like when I was growing up. No such things as cell phones, DVD players, HDTVs and etc. For fun we played "PONG." That was the most technical thing we had.

"No Shelby's were harmed during the making of this video, but the rear tires is a different story." :happy feet:

Great job guys, nice video!

Man i'm pretty shocked. Your son has a future. Thats some good shots. How many scenes were taking to create that? I love video production and try making videos on my spare time. What camera also?

+1 How did he get those overhead shots? I can't see a need for a bridge on that road.

Geez! If I didn't know any better I would have sworn that a professional made that clip. Darned impressive. Thanks very much for it because I really rely on Youtube clips to get a quick Shelby fix in the winter time. :happy feet:

Excellent! You may have a young Ronny Howard on your hands! My son is a film studies graduate and does video production for our church. I'll forward this to him and see what we can do when the weather gets better!

AWESOME,AWESOME,AWESOME. No doubt what your sons going to do for a living.I'v got the clone to your car out in the garage and i can hear it out there wanting to go out and hit the red line like you did.Gotta wait till the sno melts.Thanks for the video.

Archived