TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Put my new wheels on Today !!

gradona

What wheels and tires are those, they look great!

The tires are BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW. The Wheels are Tomason TN4 20". I got the wheels from Tomason wheels in Germany.

They are the same wheels that Snaky has. His pictures are what made me get a set for myself: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/49398-photoshooting-with-my-gt500/page__p__826156__hl__photoshooting__fromsearch__1entry826156

Now Lower your Car to close that Huge Gap and it will look Great- jmho.

Yea, I'd like to but I dont want to sacrifice the smooth ride. Our General manager has a 2007 Shelby/GT and he lowered his. I drove it about 40 miles and it about killed my back because of the harsh ride. Is that common? I'd like to ride in a lowered Shelby to see if it affects the ride before I do it to mine.

Yea, I'd like to but I dont want to sacrifice the smooth ride. Our General manager has a 2007 Shelby/GT and he lowered his. I drove it about 40 miles and it about killed my back because of the harsh ride. Is that common? I'd like to ride in a lowered Shelby to see if it affects the ride before I do it to mine.

Wheels look sweet but I agree it needs to be dropped a bit. The Shelby GT came lowered from SAI/SA with the Ford Racing suspension, I got used to mine and don't mind it anymore. In anycase sweet wheels nonetheless.

If you go with a quality set of Coilovers to lower it you will have a nice smooth ride. I highly recommend the Griggs SS kit for an all around enjoyable street application and balanced handling Shelby.

I've also heard good things about the FRPP handling pack.

If you go with a quality set of Coilovers to lower it you will have a nice smooth ride. I highly recommend the Griggs SS kit for an all around enjoyable street application and balanced handling Shelby.

I've also heard good things about the FRPP handling pack.

Nick, Thanks for the advice. One of our customers installed the FRPP lowering kit on his. I think I'll ask him for a ride in it to see just how harsh the ride is. If its not too bad I think I'llpull the trigger as soon as my bank account recovers from buying the wheels and tires :blink: .

Archived