TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Waiting for mine at the Buffalo rail yard...

shelby chris

well, mine is so close i can almost taste it. it left Flat Rock on the 2nd and got held up in Fostoria, Ohio. Now it's heading for Buffalo, and the plan is for me to intercept it there. The dealer got permission from their district office and are sending a dealership employee to meet me here. It's scheduled to drop off sometime Sunday nite.......so, i sit here in Buffalo in a hotel waiting. Hope to have it Monday and be posting a few pics Monday nite.........Chris

Hmmm.... You live in Cleveland and are meeting the train in Buffalo? Does the train just go through Canada and then back around? But it was held up in Ohio so I t wasn't going around through Canada. Doesn't Cleveland have a train car carrier depot?

I bet the wait is hard :banghead: Pretty soon it will all change :shift:

Lets us know when you get it and we'll help celebrate with you :happy feet:

well, mine is so close i can almost taste it. it left Flat Rock on the 2nd and got held up in Fostoria, Ohio. Now it's heading for Buffalo, and the plan is for me to intercept it there. The dealer got permission from their district office and are sending a dealership employee to meet me here. It's scheduled to drop off sometime Sunday nite.......so, i sit here in Buffalo in a hotel waiting. Hope to have it Monday and be posting a few pics Monday nite.........Chris

and you can`t even catch a Bills, Browns play off game while you wait :banghead: Weather has been great in these parts so you should have a good trip home.

Nope, not too much to do...hang out at the harley shop, bowling alley, etc. The weather is overcast and rainy, but almost 60 degrees! I have the car hauler with me, so i'll bring it home in that. Wasn't able to intercept it in ohio, as it was supposed to be at the dealer early in the week......I'm actually glad it didn't get there...i like the idea of getting it off the train direct. I'll put it away and have it pdi'd in the spring. I'll post pics, etc when i get home.....it's supposed to get here Sunday nite.

Nope, not too much to do...hang out at the harley shop, bowling alley, etc. The weather is overcast and rainy, but almost 60 degrees! I have the car hauler with me, so i'll bring it home in that. Wasn't able to intercept it in ohio, as it was supposed to be at the dealer early in the week......I'm actually glad it didn't get there...i like the idea of getting it off the train direct. I'll put it away and have it pdi'd in the spring. I'll post pics, etc when i get home.....it's supposed to get here Sunday nite.

How do you know it's on the train and will be there on Sunday night? I was told "yeah, it'll be here this week for sure." Didn't show up and it's been 2 weeks more already. You could be sitting in Buffalo for another month...

Good luck!

Archived