TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How To Get A Shelby Signature?

CrzyHorse

Is there any way to get the legend himself to sign the car in the car. I have seen it done and am wondering if anyone knows how? Is it at the car show for the Shelby bash? If not please let me know how and at what price this can be done.

You have to pay for it... you can send in parts from your car to Shelby and have him sign them and send them back.

You have to pay for it... you can send in parts from your car to Shelby and have him sign them and send them back.

Thank you for the reponse and I already know of sending the parts in. My white with red stripe GT500 has the dash signed and I followed those steps to get it done. However, for my KR, I wanted Caroll Shelby himself to sit in the car and sign the dash. Again I know it is is probably rare but I have seen pictures and want to know what needs to be done in order for this to happen.

Thank you for the reponse and I already know of sending the parts in. My white with red stripe GT500 has the dash signed and I followed those steps to get it done. However, for my KR, I wanted Caroll Shelby himself to sit in the car and sign the dash. Again I know it is is probably rare but I have seen pictures and want to know what needs to be done in order for this to happen.

I believe you have to lucky! I have seen other posts where people were at sows where Carroll showed up and just signed autographs and the car itself, but again it has a lot to do with luck!

Good luck (pun intended)

Doug

Crazy, see me at the bash and I'll tell you how to do it. Of course that's provided that you are okay with driving to Los Angeles for the signature.

Crazy, see me at the bash and I'll tell you how to do it. Of course that's provided that you are okay with driving to Los Angeles for the signature.

Son of GT, is there really a way? I live in Glendale right in Los Angeles so the drive back for me is not a problem. Im guessing the signature isnt going to happen at the Bash because i am going to be able to join only for the car show. I have work the other two days but will make the drive up for that. Will you be ther and if so what will be the easiest way to find you?

Son of GT, is there really a way? I live in Glendale right in Los Angeles so the drive back for me is not a problem. Im guessing the signature isnt going to happen at the Bash because i am going to be able to join only for the car show. I have work the other two days but will make the drive up for that. Will you be ther and if so what will be the easiest way to find you?

It is unlikely Mr. Shelby will sit in your car and sign. It is stated he will no longer do it due to the difficulty of getting in and out, and I've personally only seen it happen once (at the Vegas Barrett Jackson) and it was difficult for him to get in and out. But maybe you'll get lucky!

Son of GT, is there really a way? I live in Glendale right in Los Angeles so the drive back for me is not a problem. Im guessing the signature isnt going to happen at the Bash because i am going to be able to join only for the car show. I have work the other two days but will make the drive up for that. Will you be there and if so what will be the easiest way to find you?

I'll be the fellow with the 2007 Grabber Orange Super Snake convertible that will have rondel (door/hood decal) #12 on it. Just look for the fat ass that hangs around that car, that will be me.

Carroll is not scheduled to appear at the bash at all. At 87 years young, he needs to take it easy more and more everyday, and that's a good thing.

I'll be the fellow with the 2007 Grabber Orange Super Snake convertible that will have rondel (door/hood decal) #12 on it. Just look for the fat ass that hangs around that car, that will be me.

Carroll is not scheduled to appear at the bash at all. At 87 years young, he needs to take it easy more and more everyday, and that's a good thing.

Sounds good. Will you be at the LAX Hotel location tomorrow night? I am thinking of possibly stopping by. Wouldnt mind meeting you and seeing how you may make this miracle happen.

Sounds good. Will you be at the LAX Hotel location tomorrow night? I am thinking of possibly stopping by. Wouldnt mind meeting you and seeing how you may make this miracle happen.

Yup, I'll be there. But I won't be there too late though, because we all have to report to Gardena by 6:30AM Thursday morning.

I'll be the fellow with the 2007 Grabber Orange Super Snake convertible that will have rondel (door/hood decal) #12 on it. Just look for the fat ass that hangs around that car,

Boy that's a heck of a thing to call Mike (Mywickedshelby)...... :hysterical:

Tell him Doug said Hi!!!!

huh? im confused...

To know me is to love me... :hysterical: I'm a jokester!!!

Mywickedshelby, "Wick" for short is a member in good standing in the "NTT" thread and he told us that he was flying out to meet "Son of GT" have breakfast with him and head out to the Bash, so I was just getting one more dig in on him thats all.

Have a great day!

Doug

Boy that's a heck of a thing to call Mike (Mywickedshelby)...... :hysterical:

Tell him Doug said Hi!!!!

To know me is to love me... :hysterical: I'm a jokester!!!

Mywickedshelby, "Wick" for short is a member in good standing in the "NTT" thread and he told us that he was flying out to meet "Son of GT" have breakfast with him and head out to the Bash, so I was just getting one more dig in on him thats all.

Have a great day!

Doug

THAT IS JUST TOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!! I am in stiches. I'll be sure to tell him that you said hello Doug. We'll definately have a good laugh over this one!!!

Enis, you are bringing me a #4 with a side of sour cream from El Cholos to the Embassy Suites, RIGHT? I am sitting the airport dreaming of a #4 :) I land in LA at 2:52!

I could not let you down madame! Glad you enjoyed your El Chololadas! :salute:

Archived