TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby KR Wheel Question

fcettner

Hello All - Does anyone know the proper torque on the KR Alcoa wheels? I couldn't find online and wondered if anyone knows.

Also, where are the jack points for front and rear on the Shelby. I saw thread for GT500 on SVT forums, but the KR has a different lower suspention setup.

Thanks

Hello All - Does anyone know the proper torque on the KR Alcoa wheels? I couldn't find online and wondered if anyone knows.

Also, where are the jack points for front and rear on the Shelby. I saw thread for GT500 on SVT forums, but the KR has a different lower suspention setup.

Thanks

The jack points on your KR are the same as my GT500 and the Mustang GT.

Read this post for info:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/29264-the-ford-factory-jack-and-where-to-place-it/page__view__findpost__p__470251

Thanks

The KR does not come with a jack or a spare tire. It has an air pump where you inject the tire with a compound to seal the tire and then inflate it. Never used this device and hope I never have to. It was my understanding that the suspension is too low and you can't change the tire the conventional way- maybe the a jack doesn't fit under the car.

Archived