TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 seq tail lights

ok so all us 10" folks paid alot of money for our seq. tail lights ,note turn signal only . theres a few threads on hear where all you have to do is buy a new plug harness .But they get seq. brake lights too. Not fair. Can anyone tell me the simple fix for my 2010 seq. brake light blues

maybe i aswered my own question and all i have to do is buy a new harness . but, i sure would like to know if anybody eles has done this with a 2010. thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I personally perfer the 2010 seq tail lights and how they only sequence when using the turn signals. I feel the pre 2010 look odd as they sequence when hitting the brake lights.

As for the "fix" for your 2010 you could get a pre 2010 harness but I'm not sure they will work with your LED tail lights on your 2010.

Good luck

I personally perfer the 2010 seq tail lights and how they only sequence when using the turn signals. I feel the pre 2010 look odd as they sequence when hitting the brake lights.

As for the "fix" for your 2010 you could get a pre 2010 harness but I'm not sure they will work with your LED tail lights on your 2010.

Good luck

I agree. Most people with the "earlier sequentials" would prefer all the brake lights to come on instantly, like the 2010's. My wife's 06 has sequentials, and I just haven't gotten around to running the extra wire from the front to the back that's needed for the enhancement. -Steve

I agree. Most people with the "earlier sequentials" would prefer all the brake lights to come on instantly, like the 2010's. My wife's 06 has sequentials, and I just haven't gotten around to running the extra wire from the front to the back that's needed for the enhancement. -Steve

Extra wire? Are you saying 2005-09 Mustang owners with aftermarket sequentials can add a wire to have their brake lights function as non-sequential?

Steve

Archived