TEAM SHELBY FORUM

171 days and it finally arrived

9599svt

Its been 171 days since I ordered my 2010 grabber blue, white stripe, HID, and shaker 1000 gt500 but it is finally here. The dealer just called a few minutes ago and said the truck just arrived. I cant pick it up till tommorow but I'm going to leave in a few minutes just to go take a look at it. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Its been 171 days since I ordered my 2010 grabber blue, white stripe, HID, and shaker 1000 gt500 but it is finally here. The dealer just called a few minutes ago and said the truck just arrived. I cant pick it up till tommorow but I'm going to leave in a few minutes just to go take a look at it. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Congrats, but the worst timing for a delivery IMHO.

Thank you all, I took a look at the rear axle and the only thing that is painted is the pumpkin cover, the axles themselves are not. It sucks getting it this time of year because I am going to trailer it home so I wont get my first ride for about three and a half more months. Im just very happy I finely am getting it. I will get alot of enjoyment out of looking at it in the meantime, it is just such a great looking car. I will read the photobucket thread and try to post some pics tommorrow after I get it home. Thanks everyone!! :happy feet:

Sorry for posting my pics this way I didn't know how eles to do it. This last pic is my parents car #129 it is the reason I bought my gt500. What amazing cars these are.

post-26151-126280371685_thumb.jpg

See if they'll trade hoods with you!!

BTW you can use Photobucket or just resize the pics to fit the less than 500K restrictions.Open your pics, then slick on Save As,go to options,and save them at 10% (90%compression)--unless theyre huge files that should get then under 100K each--bob

See if they'll trade hoods with you!!

BTW you can use Photobucket or just resize the pics to fit the less than 500K restrictions.Open your pics, then slick on Save As,go to options,and save them at 10% (90%compression)--unless theyre huge files that should get then under 100K each--bob

LOL they would never trade hoods. That is what I did was reize them smaller and save. I just wasn't sure how small I could go and still have it work so I just resized them so they were just under 500K, thats why I did it in so many posts. Thanks for the info, next time Ill make them even smaller so I can get them on one post. Thanks, Bill

Archived