TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Gauge Pods

JLMELTON

Speed of Sound has pillar pods that will work on the 2010s. You can get either a dual or triple gauge pillar pod, you just have to specify that you have a 2010 in the "remarks" blank when you order a "2005+" model pod. This is per Alan at Speed of Sound when I emailed him and asked him about compatibility a few months ago. The 2010 is NOT specifically listed on their website yet, but they do offer them. Also, not sure if the other dash pods/drink holder pods they offer will work on the 2010, you would have to email them and ask them! Good luck!

Mark

P.S. Yeah, these guys are the best

http://speedofsoundllc.com/index.html

Speed of Sound has pillar pods that will work on the 2010s. You can get either a dual or triple gauge pillar pod, you just have to specify that you have a 2010 in the "remarks" blank when you order a "2005+" model pod. This is per Alan at Speed of Sound when I emailed him and asked him about compatibility a few months ago. The 2010 is NOT specifically listed on their website yet, but they do offer them. Also, not sure if the other dash pods/drink holder pods they offer will work on the 2010, you would have to email them and ask them! Good luck!

Mark

P.S. Yeah, these guys are the best

http://speedofsoundllc.com/index.html

Thanks, just placed my order for a triple.... but here's the next question.... other than boost and fuel pressure.... what should I get for the third gauge?? By the end of the month I will be getting 2.8 Kenny Bell and and full exhaust... Is there something else that would be good to monitor?

Thanks, just placed my order for a triple.... but here's the next question.... other than boost and fuel pressure.... what should I get for the third gauge?? By the end of the month I will be getting 2.8 Kenny Bell and and full exhaust... Is there something else that would be good to monitor?

How about a CDT (Compressor Discharge Temp) gauge? Would be good to know the temp of the air leaving the supercharger.

Best of luck,

DaFreak

Archived